Complicated Love~A Niall Horan FanFiction

***PROLOGUE***

Ashley's POV

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was moving from London, England to Mullingar, Ireland. I was leaving all of my friends behind. 

"ASHLEY ARE YOU PACKED?" My mom yelled.

"ONE MORE BOX!" I yelled back. I got the last box off of the ground and layed it on my bed. I put all of my personal items in there. My laptop, phone chargers,makeup, and old prized possesions belonged in this box. I closed it up and headed down stairs to where my mom was. I looked around the house. The house I had been living in for 15 years was empty, with no furniture. It looked so bare, and I hated to miss it. My phone started beeping off the hook. 

Miss you!! We'll keep in touch-Ally

I'm gonna miss you! :*-Belle

I love you and I hope you visit us!-Kendall

I smiled down at my phone. As I was about to get into the car, something tackled me.

"Ashley!" She said. It was Hanna. 

'What?' I said, outof breath.

"I'm gonna miss you!' She cried. Hanna had been my best friend since birth. Our birthdays are one day apart. 

"I'm gonna miss you too. Listen, I have to go, but I promise to text you and video chat you every day! I love you Hanna!' I called.

"Love you too!" She called as I climbed into my car. I waved as we rolled away. This is going to be a long plane ride....

How do you guys like the prologue? This is Lily  (@shy_singer33) and my co-writer is @RosyNosy7. Follow us both! 

~Lily Marie