Chapter 1

4 years later; present time

Wow, it's been 4 years since I moved from London to Mullingar. Time flies by fast. I've made friends and I've met amazing people. Like this one boy name, Niall Horan. Yes, Niall Horan from One Direction. We became best friends before he left for X-Factor. He was like my brother, I could tell him anything about everything. Unfortunately, when he moved to X-Factor, we completely lost contact. I haven't spoken to him since. Oh well, what can you do?

I parked my car in the parking lot of Subway and I grabbed my wallet and keys. As I'm about to open the door, I get a text from my mom.

Don't forget about my sandwich. Love, Mom

Don't worry, I didn't forget. -Ashley

Just then, by accident I knocked into someone. Making them spill Coke all over their shirt.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. Here let me help." The guy I knocked into started to laugh. When I look to see who it was, I'm startled to see those blue eyes I've forgotten 4 years ago.

"Niall? Is that you?" His grin got bigger.

"Yeah. Ashley?"

"Yes! Niall!"

"Ashley!" We embraced and I went to go order my sandwiches.

"A Spicy Italian please with pepper jack." I said to the worker.

"That's still your favorite?" Niall asked behind me. I turned around to find him standing right behind me.

"Yes. You still remember." I said with astonishment.

"I remembered everything about you." Now I feel guilty. When Niall left, I kinda forgot about him. I still remember a few things but not all of them.

After I paid, we sat down at a table next to a window.

"So how you've been these past 4 years." I asked Naill.

"Great! With the band, traveling around the world. It's been amazing. And you? Where you've been these past 4 years?"

"I've been here this whole time. Living life to the fullest." He chuckles. I've missed that chuckle of his.

"So what are you doing here at Subway? I questioned him.

"Grabbing a quick bite. I could ask you the same question."

"Well I also came here to eat and- Crap! I forgot to get my mom a sandwich!"

"You can get it later. So how's your mom and family. I miss them, especially your mom's cookies." He laughs.

"She's doing good! How's your mom? I miss her dearly."

"She's going great! She's proud of me."

"I bet she is. Any mother would be proud of their child if they're part of a world-famous band." We keep talking about our current lives and what we've been doing. I guess we took a while because my mom texted me to come home.

Where are you? Come home with my food. Love, Mom.

Okay Mom. I'm coming now. -Ashley

"I have to go Niall. My mom's nagging me to come home. I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah of course!" We exchanged numbers and I got into my car. In the car, I had the greatest feeling ever. I just reunited with me best friend!

Hey! Rosemary here! Hope you guys liked this chapter. My partner is @shy_singer33. Come follow us! Comment, Vote and Love Alpacas! See you later :) -Rosy