Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, just like Cinderella! Cheesy, but true. Today is the day that I'm hanging out with Niall for the first time in years. I went downstairs to have breakfast and for breakfast, I had a bowl of Cheerios. After, I got dressed. It took me like 10 minutes to decide what I was going to wear. But in the end, I decided on an old blue tie-die shirt with high waisted jean shorts. And to complete the look, I wore my orange high tops converse and a messy bun. A classic look. Just as I was getting my sunglasses, the door bell ranged.

"It's open!" I yelled from upstairs. When I went to the kitchen, I saw Niall going through my fridge.

"You've never changed." I said to him.

"Nope! I'm the same old Niall!" He exclaimed.

"Come one, we better get going if we don't want to be late." I said while getting my keys.

"Just to let you know, there might be a couple of girls who'll freak out when they see me. So yeah."

"Pshh, no they won't. It'll be fine. No girls bombarding us. Trust me."

"Ok. Whatever you say."

"Niall, when was I ever wrong?"

"Um, all the time." I glared at him and his cheeks turned pink. Aww, how cute.

"Ok maybe I've been wrong a few times." I said.

"More like all the time." Niall mumbled.

"Hey! I heard that."

"It's true!" Yeah Niall's right.

"Fine. But are we going or not?" I asked.

"Let's go then." We took my car. Which is like the best car ever! A blue mini, baby!

Once again, I was wrong. When a group of 3 girls saw Niall, they all went up to us and asked for his autograph. And of course, Niall took the time to sign and take pictures.

"Wow, you must appreciate your fans."

"They're the reason why we're who we are today. No shh, the movie's about to start." He told me.

The movie turned out to be pretty good. After the movie, we basically spent all of our money at the arcade. But we didn't care because we had so much fun. I missed spending time with Niall and you could definitely tell Niall felt the same way.

Hello! RosyNosy in the house! So guess what? I tried winning 1D tickets and I won!! Nahh jkjk that would never happen. So how was it? Oh I'm seeing Monsters University tomorrow!! So excited :D Dude! I've been waiting 11 years for this movie! Haha see you crazy mofos later -Rosy