Starbucks

Ally leaves her business class and joins Danny at her car, they get in and head to Starbucks for lunch.

Ally POV:

Man I so embarrassed myself. I probably look like the biggest dork ever to Stevie.

D: Earth to Hills!! Hello? ALLY!

A: shit Danny you scared me, I was in a train of thought! Anyways what is it?

D: well I was wondering if that's Stevie( points to the door at Starbucks)

A: Wait what?! (Stares at the door) omg yes that's her. We have to go.

D: um no Hills, I'm hungry and we just ordered so chill be cool.

A: fine whatever.

Stevie's POV:

Class is over so I decided Moonshine and I would go to Starbucks for lunch and I have to tell her about that dork new girl, Ally. I pull my phone out and text Moonshine.

S: hey bitch haha meet me at the car and we can go to Starbucks for lunch.

M: alright beat ya to to. I'm at your car so hurry bitch.

S: be right there.

I walk faster toward my car and noticed the car that was in my spot is gone. Moonshine is driving because I don't want to. We get to Starbucks and I open the door. This guy pointed at me immediately. That's weird! And upsets me. I almost say something until the girl sitting with him looks up and I realize it was Ally. God she's so cute. But she looked freaked out that I smiled.

Ally's POV:

God damn she smiled. Ugh why does this beautiful human have to smile and light the whole room up. God I could just kiss her all day and night. Omg did I say that out loud. I started to panic.

D: Ally keep your mouth close cause she's walking this way.

A: really? Omg. I'm the dumbest person ever.

D: turn around

I turn around to see Stevie body in my face and look up and she's smiling.

S: hey Ally. If you want to see my body you'd have to ask me on a date first.

A: (blushing super hard right now) really now?

S: oh yeah

God damn her mouth and eyes, shit I'm looking at her too long.

D: Ally are you going induce your best friend?

Coming back from my train of thought.

A: wwwwhat? Oh yeah. Stevie this is Danny, he has been my best friend since middle school.

S: hello Danny. Aren't you lucky that you get to be so close to Ally.

Is she flirting? I giggled nervously.

S: Well Danny and Ally this is my best friend Moonshine since middle school also.

M: hello all.

D: why don't you two pull up chairs and sit with us. We just ordered our food.

S&M: sure. New friends are always fun.