A Start?!

Ally, Danny, Stevie, and Moonshine are still at Starbucks. Stevie pulls her chair closer go Ally and Danny grabs a chair for Moonshine and puts it next to his chair. Stevie orders her food and Moonshine's.

Ally's POV:

I'm looking at Danny with confused eyes, like I'm sorry but I'm confused as fuck. Why would Stevie sit close to me? Danny is just grinning because he sees me freaking out on the inside when Stevie and Moonshine start heading back to the table.

End of POV

D: hey ladies, what did y'all order?

S: A sandwich and a hot chocolate.

A: ha a hot chocolate when its 95° outside.

S: um yes I love it no matter what the weather is.

A: awe

M: so Danny do you go to USC?

D: yes. I'm the one who talked Hills into coming.

S: well I'm glad you did.

Stevie's POV:

I can't help but to take in how beautiful Ally is. And oh she smells like heaven. She is kind of rude but I think its a cover. I'm going test it. I move my chair a little closer and put my hand on her upper leg. I can see her take a deep breathe in but she doesn't move it. So I keep it there.

End of POV

D: well looks like Hills has to get me back to my apartment, I have a huge exam tomorrow. Nice to me you moonshine and Stevie. Hope to see you two around.

A: Yeah thanks for having lunch with us.

S: Here take my number so we can hang out more. Nice meeting y'all.

Ally and Danny take Stevie's number and walk out. They get into Ally's car and head back to their apartment complex.

Read below ⬇⬇
Hey I know this wasn't that interesting but I wanted to build a base and its only going to get better from here so please stick with it and you won't be disappointed.
Thank you
SommerRaye