The Moment

Stevie's POV:

What the actually fuck?! I hear Danny yelling so I run to see why? I get to the door where Ally stands crying and Danny yelling. I step closer and see a older man standing at Ally's door and that's who Danny is yelling at. Who is he? Why is he causing them to react this say?

S: wtf is going on Danny? Why is Ally crying?

Danny looks straight into my eyes, I can seen mad he was. To be honest it was scary.

D: this is her piece of shit father.

A: Dan...

D: no Ally don't you dare Danny me. He is leaving.

S: wait what?! I thought Ally's father was in prison for life.

The anger inside me right now is monument. I looking at the man...wait not a man...little coward who best and stabbed Ally almost to death and shot and killed her mom.

S: Ally go sit on the couch now. Danny lets take care if this fucking coward.

D: LETS.

Ally goes and sits on the couch that she just made me have the best moment of my life so far, makes me smile a little. I notice Ally is looking pale and like she is going pass out.

D: take care of her. She loves you and you love her. I got this coward.

S: thanks.

I watch Danny take Ally's father by the arm and basically drag him. I close the door and hurry over to Ally. I hold her tight and she sobs in my shoulder.

End of Stevie's POV

Ally's POV:

So many questions I have. Why is my dad back? Why did they let him out of prison? All these why questions in my head so when Stevie told me to sit down, I gladly did what she said because I was feeling like I was going to pass out. I hear Stevie and Danny talk for a minute before I feel Stevie grab me and hold me as tight as she could. I just broke down, I couldn't help it. After what seems like forever, I pulled away from Stevie and wiped my tears, stood up and said let's go get Danny and Moonshine and leave. Quickly I grab a few things to change in, rather I stay with Stevie or Danny and I get a hotel room, I'm not staying here for a few days. We head out the door and I take Stevie's hand as we head to my car. Luckly Danny and Moonshine was standing there waiting. I open the door for Stevie and she sweetly pecks my lips. I could tell Danny was still pissed so I decided we would go to a fun place. I drive to the inside trampoline place. Everyone giggled as I parked but I told them we all needed a stressfree hour or so after what happened. I pull Stevie into the bathroom because we had to change into comfortable clothes but in reality I wanted to see my beautiful Stevie clothesless. I grab Stevie's face and pull her in for a kiss. Her sweet soft lips taste like vanilla and it makes me want more. Stevie deepen the kiss with her tongue sliding against my bottem lip. I pull away and whisper in her ear.

A: I want you. I want you so bad.

All Stevie did is lean her head back and let out a small moan. I grab Stevie's hand and run out to the car with her. When we reach the car, we jump in the back seat, Stevie wanted me just as bad or even worst cause we got interrupted before she had her chance earlier. I text Dan real quick.

A: Padilla! Yo man in my car with Stevie ;) you two enjoy yourselves jumping and give us a few and we'll be back in.

And with that Stevie sat on top on me and started to kiss me neck.

End of Ally's POV

Stevie's POV:

I honestly cant wait to have Ally, all of her. I sit on her and kiss her neck, slightly biting it to make her moan. I slide my hands into her shorts and tease her a lot. I stop and get off her, only to turn the radio on, just a safety measure. I turn back around and pull Ally's shirt off and lay her down. I get back on top on her and kiss her collarbone, down to her boobs, she let's a small but exciting moan out. As I'm tracing her nipples with my tongue, my hands take her shorts off and plays with her clit over her panties....

**A/N Do you think Ally and Stevie finish their sexy time in the car? Wonder why Ally's dad showed up at her door? Wonder what Danny did when he made sure Mr. Hills left? All those questions will be answered next Thurday!!! You know the drill: if you like this then read it(duh of course), vote, comment, and share!!!! Thanks so much for the support I already get!**