Chapter 2: Strange Noises

Sabrina grabbed her chips and headed toward the stairs to her hotel room. She stuck the key in the door and as she reached for the handle, she heard a strange sound down the hall, she felt a little nervous and hurried into her room. She put the chips on the table, and laid the money next to it, and wondered to herself what that sound could've been. It sounded like someone moving furniture, and they hurt themselves on the furniture because they let out a moaning sound. She hadn't seen any other people staying there. She went to the phone and called the clerk and said that one of the customers is moving furniture in room 206 and it sounded like they needed help because they were moaning, then he said, "What's the matter with you lady, are you crazy? There is no one in room 206." She said, "No, I'm not crazy, I heard the noises coming from that room, you're crazy if you don't know who's staying in your rooms." He said, "Listen lady, I'm gonna tell you one more time, I know what's going on in my hotel, I know who stays in every room, and no one is in that room, so have your dinner, and get some rest." He hung up the phone before she could respond, and she heard the phone click on her end and she looked at the receiver and said, "Crazy old man!" Then she hung up her receiver and went to the door and put her ear to the door to see if she could hear any other sounds, it was quiet, but just a little too quiet.