♥The Surprise♥

On the bed she laid there still, lifeless, the color of her caramel skin, drained away just like her life. As she laid there, with a shard of her full length mirror lodged deep between her breasts, it just stood there propped like one of her awards which had been scattered across the navy blue carpet. Aside from the bloody fingerprints it was forever stained with bloodied handprint on the wall it reflected upon. Her eyes frozen,solidified in place replaying the memory of her last moments, her last struggle, her last lover. Until they dulled at a scream. This was no accident, nor self inflicted. It was murder at its most passionate degree.

November 9th 2015, several months before this crime of love, two had just begun, to celebrate their anniversary. Frank, Amy's lover of four years had, planned a surprise party for her. He'd invited all the special people in her life: Parents, siblings, old teacher, even her lifelong best friend Valarie. He even went so far as to recreate their first date. During her studio time, he interrupted bringing in coffees. Being an intern at the time he was being used as the studio errand boy. Stepping into the studio doors Frank replicated the coffees all the way down to the name written on them. The distraction of her nearly seven foot tall soulmate silenced her enchanting siren like voice, halfway through the roughest track yet. "Damnit Frank!" Shouted the producer in outrage. Mimicking his words from four years ago: "That was our best take!!" He sighed stopping the recording. "Sorry Dante-" Frank was cut off by a snap from the producer yet again. "Thats Mr.DeMarco to you, If you wish to keep this internship i suggest you start reading "Recording" signs more often." Amy, a twenty-two year old pop-jazz singer, standing at about five feet, eleven inches, stepped out laughing quite a bit, "What an extreme case of Deja Vu." She said drawing Frank into a passionate kiss. She smiled on his lips at the sucked into him due to every detail he'd focused on thus far. She smiled on his lips leaving her violet lipstick stained onto his, which were still warm and puckered from their loving embrace. Dante Parted the sea that separated him from his coffee, stepping apart the couple laughed reaching for their coffees as well. Amy took a good swig, and cringed at the bitter taste of the dark liquid flooding her mouth. She went to spit but caught herself, taking a swallow. "This is black!" The disgusted expression painted across her face quickly faded into a loving one yet again. As their special day went on, the couple was tanned by the events it entailed. The taste of her coffee, the feeling of the chilling air at the top of the ferris wheel, the smell of smoke sunk into the bar they rushed into to get out of the rain, hearing their song come on, filled her eyes with tears, blurring the sight of her lover across from her. "Frank I...I love you so much..." she said muffled through her hands. "Guess what? The surprise doesn't end here!" Drying her tears away he led her to their car. It was a cobalt blue 2015 dodge charger. He opened her door rushing her into the car. The second he was in the car he threw his phone into the cup holder pulling off as fast as he could. His phone buzzed but the notification wasn't legible with the way his phone was sitting. she shrugged it off but, rose an eyebrow at his actions. "Where are we going?" she asked meekly, Frank was to eager to even hear her question.