The Relapse

Over the last month they spent their week's fighting over what she saw, what she forced herself to stomach. December 25th, Christmas Day. Amy wasn't home, she'd gone out to a pub hoping wash her pain away. A man sat next to her, he had low red-ish blonde haircut, alabaster skin, red freckles stretched across the bridge of his face, and soft, sensible green eyes. Looked over at her and smirked rather seductively. "What's your damage?" He asked softly. She took a break from her cup, allowing for a breath. "Cheating Boyfriend." She said sickened by her own defeat. "Sucks- my father died..." Quickly sobering up at his words, she turned to him. 

           "I'm so sorry." She said straightening up. "It's quite alright, hated him anyway." he said ordering a drink for the both of them. As their drinks came they counted down and slammed them. Once they both swallowed they laughed like children, till they were silenced by the cracked whip of the door. "Amy what are you doing? It's christmas, come home!" he yelled. The silenced that plagued both she and her new bar mate spread to whole pub. "I'm not going anywhere." She said continuing to talk to the other man. "My names Thomas." she smiled and went to speak, but was ripped out her chair by Frank. "Yeah? Well I'm her boyfriend Frank, sorry she had to meet you." He said sizing thomas up. "Some boyfriend you must be." He said sliding Amy his phone number. "Hit my line when you need me." He said with a wink before leaving the scene. Frank forcing Amy to her car was enraged. "How dare you?!" he asked once they were outside. "How dare I, what? Allow myself to remember good men exist? How dare I allow myself to be treated this way? How dare I allow myself to be used by some tainted pizzle? I have no idea." She said with a roll of her eyes as she sunk into the passenger seat of their car. In the driver's seat there was a box, with her name on it. It was about the size of a shoe box, she grabbed it tearing the lid off angrily. Frank Spoke from his side of the car, sliding in quietly. "It's Moschino. I know you said you liked the way they fit." She just stared at it. Unaware of what to feel,she sat there conflicted. "Frank, I have a problem...they tried to make me go to rehab, but i said no. I said that I ain't got the time, and my daddy thinks I'm fine." He sped off trying to ignore what she'd said but the whole way back to their house it echoed in the back of his mind. 

     A car was parked outside, a silver jetta. It was her best friend, it was Valerie. "oh no no no no-" Frank said fearful of what may be inside, Amy closed the box. "You lied to me again." she said through gritted teeth. Once the car came to a halt Amy couldn't get out of it fast enough. At the sound of the creaking door, a voice emerged: it was light, soft, seductive. "Franky, Santa may've come a little late but the present is just what you asked for!" It came Valerie, a petite girl with medium length hair, she was light mocha color, sitting on their on the kitchen island, legs crossed with a bow on her head. As Amy took a step through her kitchen doorway, Valerie's expression morphed. Her eyes widened and her smirk became a fearful mockery of itself. "A-Amy how are y-" Valerie was silenced by the wrathful swing of the box in Amy's hand, throwing her into their refrigerator. Setting her box down Amy grabbed a fistful of valerie's hair a twisted her hand in it, before sending a barrage of punches at her, they were relentless, aggressive, every punch connected and forced out a cry for help. Once Frank made it into the house, he put Amy in a full nelson tearing her off of Valerie. Once they were far enough apart, Amy managed to throw frank off of her. Valerie, dazed and battered stood and crashed into their kitchen table, half her face swollen, nose bloodied, lips busted. The pretty face that she'd once had was no longer recognizable. "If I ever catch you in my house again, your looks will be the last thing I take from you." Frank, standing there in horror forced out his words. "Amy!" She turned to him to with a quickness. "Not another word. I want you out, and I don't want to see you either. You know my schedule, and after a week I'm changing the locks." The soft musician he once knew was gone, she'd been replaced with a monster.