The Surprise Part 2

They approached an abandoned warehouse, Amy began to panic a bit, "Frank what are you doing?"Unease very clear in her voice. "Just trust me okay?" Taking a quick swallow she nodded getting out of the car, Frank doing the same quickly whisked her away to the entrance of warehouse. "Are you ready?" his excitement discomforted her further. "I guess...." He tore the doors apart in a blink, blinding light poured onto the two of them and a roar erupted out of the room. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" It cried out. Everyone who helped make her who she was now was there, friends, loved ones, the whole nine yards. Leading her to the back wall handing her a microphone from the band's set. "Anything you'd like to say?"Frank asked biting his lip, using it as front for his excitement. "Well I just wanna thank you all for coming out! Everyone in this room has helped me become who I am today and I just wanted to say that I Love you all!" She turned to Frank pulling him into yet another tear filled loving embrace. "Especially you." Another uproar erupted inside the room, it filled with clapping. "Well lets party!" As the night went on, everyone drank, laughed and partied it away. Until one quick peek into a corner. The Corner.  Amy conversing with her mother laughed. she flipped her hair over her shoulder and noticed her two favorite people together. "Hey mom I'll be right back." Her mother nodded as she walked towards them, but in an instant, her heart and her feet shadowed each other, as she watched them kiss. His arms snaking themselves around her waist and her arms around his neck, their lips locking together, the two becoming an off-brand variant of Amy and Frank. For her the party was over, she went numb, dulled to the rest of the world. When the party was over, they returned to their house. They changed into their pajamas, one ready for fun the other ready to sleep her life away. Once in bed she turned her back to him. He went to put his arm around around her but she stopped him. "Don't." she spat quite angrily, closing her eyes trying to poke holes in what she saw, how she saw it. Maybe she was just drunk, maybe they were drunk, maybe it was just a game, a hallucination even.