Chapter 4 - Confusion

The wind whispered on Aries' ear as him and the other five signs; Scorpio, Libra, Capricorn and Virgo, made and have the guts to follow the path  of blood Aquarius discovered in the earlier chapter. Aries sighed, knowing that he really don't know what the hell is actually going on but, he knew very clearly that he and the other four signs are about to encounter suck terrible danger along the way. He was in front of the line, in charge with the directions, he wasn't scared at all. He always felt so heroic being the front and leader. He was happy at the time. He looked back to check the others behind him. Unfortunately, they weren't there. 

He was alone...

In the woods...

Following the path of blood...

In the dark...

ALONE...

On the other hand, the rest of the signs who stayed in the lobby of the hotel; Pisces, Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius, Sagittarius and Leo, is now covered in silence as if a blanket fell unto them. Aquarius sighed, he never thought that Gemini could be silent; he always thought that Gemini was the only person who can't stop chattering. 

He then realized...

He was wrong.

'You okay?' He asked Gemini. 'Hm? Yeah.' he answered in a perfectly monotonous voice. 'Uh, do you think they'll get back?' Pisces asked. 'Uhuh. I hope so.' Aquarius answered, looking at Sagittarius. 'Sagittarius? You 'kay?' he asked Sagittarius. He didn't reply back. He was shaking. Not like harlem shake! Like trembling!

Pisces stared at them, feeling very down. She'd never seen the others being so mentally depressed. She couldn't do anything. She was petrified in her position. She just continued to stare at them, hoping for the others to return.

safetly.. 

'Scorpio?' Aries asked in a soft and a slight scared voice, 'Libra? Capricorn? Virgo?! ANYONE?!!' he started to panic. He didn't know what to do. Should he continue to follow the path? Should he retrase his steps and get back into the lobby, safe and sound? Questions kept coming across in his brain, letting his emotions get the best of him. As the wind touched his face, he heard a whisper:

'Aries..... you're next....'

Aries screamed in horror and ran. As he run, he kept screaming the signs' names, yelling for help. But there was no use. He is in the middle of nowhere, with no one, and nothing to can help him protect himself. He just run. 

and run...

and run....

No looking on his steps, he bumped into something... maybe someone... He screamed once more. 'What the hell Aries! Watch where you're goig dummy!' It was Scorpio. Aries hugged him. Tears fell down in his face, he was frightened to death. 'What the hell happened?' he asked Aries once more, but Aries couldn't speak a word. Scorpio hugged him back saying, 'It's alright brother. Let's just go and find Taurus.' he said. 'I'm sure you got scared. Why the hell did you left us?' Libra asked. 'Yeah! We were just staring at the trees with signs with red paint on them, then you got lost!' Virgo second the motion. 'Don't do it next time.' Capricorn said. Aries nodded and they continued to search for Taurus. 

....

They have been following the path for half an hour but they've searched nothing. Just a bunch of signs saying 'Hahaha' or '--->'. A little more mile and Libra would lost her patience. She was walking... and walking... and mostly, walking... She would be more like the walking DEAD. She was tired, and a little hungry. Oh right! It was her who gave Taurus that assorted donuts. She stared at the trees, and then she noticed that they were walking in circles. 'Guys! Were just walking in circles! That was the tree I saw a while ago!' Libra exclaimed.