Chapter 6 - Different Ways

Pisces stared and slightly touched Leo's cold beautiful pale face, she was smiling with her eyes still open. Pisces started to feel tears falling slowly, Sagittarius was too. 'She's dead.' Sagittarius whispered. Gemini was staring at Leo and since he was holding her, he slowly lay her on the ground. 'We should get out of here.' Aquarius said, staring at the wall with a small hole in it. 'You think the bullet came from there?' Sagittarius asked. 'I love people who speak about the obvious.' Aquarius shook his head. 'I'm sorry genius.' Sagittarius said. 'Wake Cancer up, right now!' Aquarius shouted. 'J-just a second...' Pisces slowly got up and wiped her tears. 'C.C, wake up, wake up please...' As she was doing this, her teardrops fell onto Cancer's face. 'Stop the crying sense, Pisces. It doesn't help anyway.' Aquarius said. 'Shut it Aquarius! You don't know how it feels like to lose a friend!' Gemini shouted at Aquarius. 'Wow. Let us all clap for Mr. Genius Gemini who thinks Pisces here is the only one who lost a friend.' Aquarius started to clap, 'Listen up genius, I too lost a friend. ALL OF US! So cut the crap up about "Shut up Aquarius!" and stuff like that because it really wont solve anything!' 

Gemini got really angry. REALLY ANGRY. He was about to punch Aquarius in the face when Sagittarius stopped him. 'Stop guys, this is actual nonsense. I'm scared. Really scared. We should just get out and leave the corpse right now. It's dangerous out here so...' Pisces stood up and carried Cancer outside without a word. They all stood there, watching her walk. She wiped her tears and said 'I thought we were going?' 

Everyone else got going.

Aquarius who was still angry with Gemini stared at Pisces, thinking that it was her fault all of this had happened. 'What should we do now?' Sagittarius said. 'We need to search for the others. Maybe they're somewhere near here.' Gemini said. 

*on the other hand*

The six other signs get going as soon as they heard the gun shot. Virgo who was now leading, kept on thinking about who was killed now. Who...

Reaching the building, they quickly entered the lobby. Seeing Leo's corpse down on the cold floor of the room. The other signs are none to be found. Maybe they searched for them, she thought. 'Where the hell are they?' Aries said. 'Urgh! They're outside!' Scorpio said. Libra just stood there, she can't move. Now Leo's dead. Who's next? Maybe her, maybe anyone else that she loved. 

Why would anyone even do this to them?

Why?

*back to the others again*

'Let's just wait here a sec.' Gemini said. 'Pisces layed Cancer on the ground. 'You know, its your fault all of this has happened!' Aquarius shouted at Pisces. 'Huh? Wh-Why me??' She asked. 'You killed Leo! Now, you made me and Gemini as enemies!' He shouted. 'She has nothing to do with anything about us, you moron!' Gemini said. 'See! Always protecting her! ALWAYS!' Aquarius shouted, 'Maybe you like her do you?' Gemini felt his face quite hotter, 'Wha- What are you even talking about? You don't know what you are saying!' He shouted. 'STOP!' Sagittarius said. 'Nobody gets the blame on anything. We decided to take a trip on this island and that's it. She didn't kill anyone. She didn't started your fight either so shut it!' Pisces started to cry again. 

'Crybaby...' Aquarius said. This time, Gemini can't hold his anger anymore. He punched Aquarius on the face. Aquarius faught back. 'STOP!' Sagittarius tried to stop the two but she.. she can't. Cancer finally woke up. 'Wh-What is...' She quickly saw those two fighting. 'GUYS! STOP!!! What the hell is happening?' Cancer said. She saw Pisces crying. 'Pi? What happened?' Cancer asked. 

Sagittarius held a grip on Aquarius and the two finally stopped. 'I guess I lost another friend aye?' Aquarius said. 'I guess so too...' Gemini said. 'Who's with me? You're in Cancer? You Saggitarius?' Sagittarius couldn't speak. She just went to his side and said, 'I'll just be going with you because I don't want to leave you alone. Its dangerous out here.' Cancer looked puzzled. 'Dangerous. What?' 

'We'll be going...' Aquarius held Sagittarius arm and they walked away. Pisces couldn't look away, never thought that this would happen. 'Here.' Gemini reached her his handerchief. 'Thanks...' She said. 'I guess we have to go the other way.' Gemini said. 'I guess you are right.' 

'Hey wait a minute... Where is Cancer?