Chapter 5~ The Past

Tomas Woods~

I went blank. After she'd asked that question I felt wrong for what I did, I saw how hurt she was, which made my pain even worse.
"My dad got transferred so I had to leave, and I didn't want to hurt you, so we left," I don't think I made her feel any better.
"Well, you should've told me, we could've worked things out," she responded.
I explained to her how awful I felt and that I was sorry, but she seemed to be too upset to forgive me right now, which I understand.

We talk for a while, and we agreed we be friends for now, but I wanted to get back on track with her and start a new boyfriend girlfriend relationship.

*phone rings*

Her phone rings and she answers. I can't hear what's going on too well but I can hear the other person breathing harshly. Her face turns pale white and crystal tears start pouring from her eyes. I don't know what's going on, but it isn't good.

She hangs up and apologizes saying she has to go. I volunteered to come with but she said it was ok, and that she'd be fine. When she left I decided to go home and wait for her to text back to the 11 text messages, and 4 phone calls I left her. She doesn't.

It's the next day and I don't see her in school. I try to talk to her friend Caitlin to see if she knows any bring but she refuses to talk to me. I start to get really worried.

* phone rings*
It reads... Leah