Chapter 10~ I'll Be Ok

Leah~

After hearing Joe was ok I felt better. But it wasn't all better. I was tired of people feeling sorry for me and wanting to be around me all the time. It was too much. So I left, and didn't look back. I went into a room with tools grabbed a sharp object went to the bathroom and just cut. Blood started oozing from my skin and when a lot came out I blacked out.

I don't know what happened after that. I think I'm dead I'm not sure. But then I hear beeping, it's probably the machines meaning I'm not dead, I'm alive and back in the stupid bed. When I begin to wake up I feel indescribable pain. The doctor comes by my said and tells me how lucky I am to be alive. But I don't care, my life is painful and I don't want to be lucky to be alive. He tells me that I have visitors but I don't want to see anyone. So that's what I tell him.

After 4 hours of sitting in this lonely uncomfortable hospital bed I decide to attempt to walk. It doesn't go very well. I need the support of my arms to help me get up but they're in so much pain. When I finally did get up I managed to take 3 steps and then I fell back down. And I couldn't get back up. I scooted my way to lean against my bed waiting for someone to come in. Then, the whole room goes blank.