Chapter 5 OUR DATE

After I did some finishing touches on my hair which was in a nice neat bun and little black roses on top. I went to my moms closet to get her dress. I had on a red dress which was long in the back and short in the front with a gold belt mid high from my breast.

I put on my silver strapped hills and went back to the bathroom. I looked under the sink and got my silver bangles. I took a picture and uploaded it on Twitter.

I saw a red Audi outside. I lightly jogged downstairs. "Natisha" said Mia. "What lil devil" I said. "You look like shit" she said. I walked out the door and saw Darius.

He was wearing some black Levis and a red polo shirt with his Air Jordan 13s. "Wow you look good" I said getting into the front. "Haha can't think no different about you" He said.

"Darius I have to ask you something" I said. "Wussup ma".
"We'll do you want me to be your girl" I said without hesitation. "Your the most beautifulest girl in my world ,yes" he responded.

"Well if u let me be your girl , you have to to take our relationship seriously" I said. I lifted my chin and kissed me. I parked at the movies. "So where official" he asked.

"Yes Darius yes" I said. We got out and held hands all the way into the theaters.

Natisha outfit in media