Chapter 9 : Is this the end?

It was the next morning and I had threw up and gotten all the alcohol out my System and was just in the living room watching SpongeBob. I've been texting Darius but gotten no response.

I guess I really hurt his feelings. Now I just feel like a bitch. Big time. This time I was gonna try calling him. And he answered.
Hey baby
..........
Look Darius I know I was being a bitch and acting so stupid please forgive me
...........
Darius
..........
DARIUS
........who is this
Stop playing its me Natisha
......oh so your his girlfriend
Wha ,Whah who's is this
..........HAHA just Darius murder.
Beeeeep
The caller just hung up.

Who was that because whoever it was it was not Darius. Then next this you know someone knocked on my door. It was Ramen.
Unknown p.o.v
I was sick and tired of this bitch. He paid me to take her to his house so that's what I'm going to do. Darius is just a sick moutherfucker.
Natisha p.o.v again
"Hey babes wanna go outside to smoke"asked ramen . "Okay". I left the penthouse and locked it up. We took the elevator downstairs and walked outside to her car.

She opened up her car and pulled something out. "Natisha look there's Darius"she said. The I heard a smack and everything went black.
Unknown p.o.v
I walked behind Natisha and looked behind her. I saw a big bump. I laughed. Then she woke up. I had to run upstairs before she knew who I was she'll never forgive me for this.....
Natisha p.o.v
I finally woke up to what seemed like a blackout. Hpm dumbass people who leaves scissors on the flo I said to myself. I scraped it over to me with my foot.

I picked up my feet then grabbed the scissors. I slid them gently into my finger tips, flipped them over then cut them. FREE at last. I had know idea where I was. I looked under the stairway to See a glock 17 9mm. JACKPOT.

I gently walked up the wooden steps to an upstairs trap house. Still I saw no front door. I then I saw it. But I heard some noises. I opened to door to see Darius fucking ramen. "Ahhhh"I screamed. I ran out the front door in tears.

How could they do this to me. I decided I needed to get out of town for a while. I drove back to the pinthouse and packed my things. I got in my car and headed off to the airport.