Chapter 10 Its not everything

Natisha p.o.v
About 7 minutes later I was leaving the airport walking on the grounds of a new state. Florida. Then someone tapped on my shoulder.

Damn this nigga was cute as fuck but that brung me back into thought about Darius. "Can I help you"I asked. "Yea you looked lost"he said. "Well I'm not thank you very much"I said walking away.

He smirked "Ima see you again soon"I heard him say lowly. I rolled my eyes and walked away. And he was right ,I was going to Starbucks and he was there. We are eyes locked on each other's he chucked and made his way over.

"What do you want now"I asked. "I want cho number shawty"he said. SIKE NIGGA. I just turned my head away. "Yo that's mad disrespectful and stay away from my man"said this bitch walking over.

"Yo chill Jessie"he said. "Excuse me bitch but yo man came over and started talking to me and if you wanna start problems start it with him cause ion have no time"I said looking down at my watch and storming out.

Bitch gon come over talking bout stay away from her man like. BITCH IS YOU BLIND. He obviously came over to me. I'm just pissed off right now. Then she ran out after me.

"Hey ,hey excuse me"she said running over to me. I turned my head. "WHAT"I semi yelled. "I'm really really sorry about the way that I acted I'm just really picky about my man talking to other girls"she said.

"I understand ,wait......well you still shouldn't have jumped to conclusion"I said. "I know I'm sorry can you please give me another chance"she pleaded. "Well okay".

"I'm Jessie by the way"she said holding out her hand. "I'm Natisha"I said shaking it. "Well it was nice meeting you Natisha and we shall meet again"she said walking back into Starbucks.

I shrugged my shoulders and waited at the bus stop. 2 minutes later the bus pulled up. I didn't have no where to stay so I went to a motel. It stopped at my stop and I got off.

I walked in and no one was at the front desk. I needed a parent to get a room so I needed to be sneaky. I went to the front desk and grabbed any key. I tipped toed up the stairs to the room.

I opened the door. It wasn't the best room but it was better than no room.

Jessie in media
Also sorry natisha doesn't look the same it was really hard to find the same girl so I just used the girl that look closet to her.