Chapter 1: Returned

Hello again, loves! It's been a long time!
Welcome to the rewrite/revamp of 'The hood baby!'
I do hope you enjoy this story as you seemed to enjoy it before.
Expect new chapters every week💕

|•|
Today was a normal day for Regina Mills. Or so she'd thought.

Today, she woke up, made breakfast, went to work and now she was at Gold -or Rumplestiltskin- 's pawnshop, teaching Emma Swan magic.

But she wasn't happy.

Over 16 years ago, her true love, Robin Hood, disappeared off of the face of the Earth with no warning what so ever.

A few months before, his daughter had been born. And they had decided to name her Lillian, after Maleficent's daughter.

When Robin left town, Zelena stepped up as the best aunt ever. Yes, I did say aunt. As far as Lillian knows, Regina is her mother.

Today they were just beginning to touch on the subject of Maganuse Magic, which had recently been re-discovered. Regina was telling Emma about it's properties when the door to the shop opened, which caused the bell on top to ring.

Regina groaned. "Who the hell is it this time? Which Charming has come to visit? Or is it another goddamn dwarf? I swear to God I'll-" she had begun to ran but she paused when she turned and saw who had walked in.

It wasn't a dwarf, and it certainly wasn't a charming.

It was a Robin. Well, not a Robin but it's Robin Hood.

"Robin?" Regina asked. Even she couldn't believe it.

He nodded and walked inside, closing the door softly behind him. "Yes, it's me, Regina. I've missed you."

Emma stepped forward protectively and held her hand up, prepared to use her magic if need be, as she and Regina had gotten pretty close over the years.

Robin held his hands up in surrender. "I just want to see my daughter. Today." He said. "She must have grown up alot. She's what 10 now? 11?"

Regina rolled her eyes. "Try 17. She's not your daughter either. She's my daughter. She has no relationship with you. She is not your daughter."

Robin stepped closer. "Regina I-"

"No. You left her. You left me. You left all of us, why should you get to stay here?"

Robin sighed. "I want to see her."

"No way in hell." Emma replied.

He put his hands down and walked forward more until he was a foot away from Regina.

"Take me to see her. Please. I only want to look at her." He pleaded. "It's been so long. Just let me see her."

There was a long pause.

A long, long pause.

Finally Regina sighed.

"You can look- and I mean only- look at her. You won't speak to her. And then you're gonna go back to wherever the hell you disappeared to. And you're never gonna come back." She said, tearing up a little.

He nodded sadly. Emma looked at Regina with her mouth open in shock.

Regina backed away from Robin and began to walk out the door to Main Street. "Let's go, dumbass." She said, walking out onto Main Street in the chilly November air.

She could tell that something was happening.

Something strange.

And maybe, just maybe Robin wasn't the only one who was coming back.
|•|
CLIFFHANGER OMG!!!
I do hope you've liked this so far!
The rest of the chapters will be updated soon!
Do you like Harry Potter? Keep an eye out for my new story, Amalthea: The Black heiress!

Enjoy the rest of your day, loves!
#Dumbleburn out🔥