Chapter 2: Seeing Zelena

Robin and Regina walked down Main Street together in complete silence. Then, Robin stopped dead in his tracks. "Where is she?"

"Who?" Regina asked, completely confused.

"Zelena. I want to see her first." He stated. "I owe her an apology. For everything." He continued.

Regina scoffed. "You owe us all apologies, hon." She said rolling her eyes.

"Hon? When did you start saying that?" He asked, walking up to her.

"When I realized how old I actually am." She said, walking away from him quickly. She was headed in the direction of her and Zelena's house.

"Regina!" He shouted, running after her.

He caught up to her quite quickly.

They walked in silence until they arrived at the front door of Regina's mansion.

She opened the door and walked in, not bothering to hold it open or close it behind her.

"Gina! You'll never believe what happened!" A voice that sounded oddly like Zelena's shouted.

Regina walked into the living room with Robin on her heels.

Zelena was sitting on the couch, a plate with a sandwich on her lap.

"Hello Gina...?" She said but paused when she turned to them and saw Robin.

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly.

"I wanted to see you. And our Daughter." He replied.

Zelena snorted. "Please. You don't deserve to see her."

"Come on, Zelena! I don't even know her name! Just tell me her name!" He shouted.

"No. Names are dangerous things." Regina said. "Besides she's at her friend's house for the weekend." Regina said.

"And you will be gone before she returns." Zelena stated.

"I won't leave until I've seen her." He said. "Where is she?"

She's still at her friends. Just the same as she was 2 seconds ago." Regina replied with her eyebrows raised.

Zelena chuckled. "Would you mind moving, love? You're in the way of my movie."

Regina looked at the TV as Robin moved out of the way. "What are you watching anyway?"

"Wicked live! It just aired on Netflix." Zelena said with Glee.

"Wicked?" Robin asked.

"Yes, It's all about the Wizard of Oz but from the witches perspective." She replied. "I. Love. It." She practically shouted.

"You are so lucky Lily isn't here right now. She'd be fangirling and then I'd have to hear all about the noise complaints." Regina said with a laugh.

Zelena stuck out her tongue. "Go away."

Regina held her hands up in surrender. "Fine, fine."

"Let's go Robin." She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back outside.

"Where to now?" He asked.

"You're gonna go to Granny's inn." She replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you can't stay here." She said in a sing song voice.

"How will i-" he started but paused when Regina put a bunch of cash in his hand. "Here you go. Should cover everything."

He opened his mouth to speak but paused when she pushed him away. "Go."

He looked back at her sadly before beginning his walk back down the street towards Granny's inn.

Hopefully he'd see her soon.
|•|
I hope you've enjoyed the revision of this chapter! The next chapter will be up shortly!

Till then,
#Dumbleburn out!🔥