Chapter 6: Filler

Hello, and welcome to another installation of the hood baby!
This is more of a filler chapter, since I thought it might be cool to have a bit of Peter and Lily.

Without further ado,
Enjoy!
|•|
Zelena rolled her eyes as she watched Robin and Regina begin to walk away.

She could not, for the life of her, understand how Robin could just walk back into their lives and expect them all to forgive him.

"Aunt Zena!" She could hear footsteps running down the large staircase in the next Room.

"Yes, love?" She yelled back.

Lillian came bounding into the room wearing a blue sundress with a large bow on the back.

"What do you think?" She has to breathlessly.

"Lily! You look so beautiful!" Zelena practically gushed. "Just like your mum!"

"Both of them." Lillian added.

Zelena nodded and pulled Lillian into a hug.

Lillian hugged back happily.

They stay like that comfortably until they heard the revving of a motorcycle engine.

"I guess I have to go." Lily and let go, smiling.

"Go enjoy your date, hon." Zelena said, pushing Lillian outdoor living room door, and into the entrance hall.

"Okay, okay! Don't wait up!" Lillian said, grinning wickedly.

"Don't worry, I won't." Zelena chuckled as Lily opened the front door and ran out to the motorcycle.

"Hey." Peter said when he saw her. "I like the dress. It matches your eyes." He commented.

Lillian blushed.

"Hop on!" He said, handing her a black helmet that matched the one he was wearing.

She took it and put it on over her red wavy hair, and sat on the bike behind him, wrapping her arms around his middle.

He started the bike up again and revved the engine.

They rode off Miffin Street and on to Hopper, before getting on Main Street.

Peter stopped the bike at the street beside Granny's.

He turned off the bike, and Lillian climbed off pulling her helmet off at the same time.

Peter got off too and after pulling his helmet off, held his hand out to Lillian who gratefully took it.

"Shall we?" He asked. She nodded happily.

Together they walked down the street and to Granny's.

Peter opens the door in a very gentlemanly way for Lillian.

Neither of them noticed Robin and Regina not far behind them.

This was going to be interesting.
|•|
I hope that was a good chapter!
I wrote it at 3 am this morning so I honestly don't know.

In the next chapter:
The actual date and Robin *may* get a little protective.
Also, for those who are wondering,
OutlawQueen will get back together soon!
I'm just trying to find a way that makes it tie in.

Until next time,
#DumbleburnOut🔥