Prologue

1715 Ireland
Tha-Thump. Tha-thump. Tha-Thump. It was that same sound I've heard a thousand times before. It was the beating of our hearts as one; synced in time to beat together for all eternity. My eyes searched for him in the clearing I was in, but to no avail I couldn't find him anywhere around me. I decided I should probably start making my way back to the castle to see if he was there waiting for me. As I gathered my long dress in my hands, ready to make my way back, I felt a cool wind on my back and knew it had to be him. I turned around with a smile plastered on my face ready to make a smart comment when I saw who it actually was behind me. Lenix. The angel of revenge, hate, and death. He always came for me on the night before my 18th birthday and his looks haven't changed much since I first saw him in 1115. I was a princess back then in the Medieval Ages; I was known then as Princess Ahnla. Now however in 1715 I was known as Princess Viktoria. But none of that mattered now as the angel who was to kill me blocked my path to escape.
"Viktoria. Got a nice ring to it. One of my more favorites of your names princess." Lenix said to me growling out princess. He sent cold chills down my spine and made me want to turn around and run till I could no longer see him, but I knew that would be pointless seeing as how he can fly faster than a bullet and I'm not one to back down so easily.
"Are you here to take my life again? How will it end this time? Assassins? Falling off a high cliff into a rocky bottom? Betrayal by my loyal subjects perhaps? Or are you going to get your hands dirty for once and kill me yourself?"
Before I knew it the night had been over and I died once again only to be reincarnated many years later.