Living Here

We kept running and running until we reached a room that was upstairs. There were chains in front of the door but my sister still dragged me in there, once inside there was a vanity filled with jewelry and beside it were two glass doors that lead to a balcony in which a tall women with lilac hair much like Kanato's stood her back was turned towards us but as if sensing us she turned, when I fully saw her face my head started pounding and pain shooted through my body I turned towards Yui and with blurry eyes–filled with unshed tears–I saw that she was clutching her chest and held a painful expression on her face while walking backwards. I saw she was going to crash with a bookshelf that was behind her I reached towards her but couldn't catch her on time meaning she had crashed with the bookshelf and unexpectedly all the pain stooped as I once again glanced at my sister I saw her looking curiously at a book in front of her. I kneeled down beside her and look at the book.
-Father's dairy, what is it doing here?- said Yui while looking at me I just shrugged. She grabbed the dairy and opened it, then she started reading.
-Yui and Aozora have brought me a great amount of happiness, even though they are both not my biological daughters I do not care—what? i it can't be I can't be adopted-said Yui while shaking her head–we had already known I was adopted because one day father got really angry at me so he screamed at me that I was adopted, it really hurt but I learned to get over it–.
-I can not believe that in all of the existing rooms in this manor both of you chose to enter specifically this one, but we made sure to correctly seal this room it's a wonder how you managed to get in here I'll have to make sure to put a lock immediately-we both looked up quickly to see Reiji shaking his head at us.
-Yeah, would you both please explain how you got in here-said Laito with his typical grin.
-But remember that you are my prey, so please stay still-said Kanato while tilting his head at us.
-I'm n no one's prey-my sister said while shaking.
-I'M TIRED OF YOUR DAMN EXCUSES-screamed angrily Subaru while banging the wall causing more books from the shelf to fall
-Calm Downs Subaru-said Laito while reaching his arm out toward Subaru
-Tch shut up-