Sakamaki Brothers Part 2

-Are you the ones that he was talking about?-came a voice from a couch behind where I was sitting when I turned around I saw yet another handsome man I mean how many hadsome people can a house hold if we keep it up like this I may end up having a heart attack anyway he was blonde and I couldn't see his eyes because they were closed.
-Shu do you know about this?-asked Reiji while he adjusting his glasses
-Maybe-answered Shu
-Don't maybe me I need a solid answer-demanded Kanato
-That guy..... he contacted me the other day, he said we would be resiving guests and that we needed to treat them nicely-said Shu with his eyes closed.
-So you're saying that pancake and busty are the prospectal wives-said Ayato while looking at Shu.
-Oh and he also said to not kill them-
-Well it looks like we're going to have a very long relationship ne Bitch-chan, Doll-chan-said Laito while grinning at us.
-Well it seems that there's no misunderstanding after all, now allow us to introduce ourselves, he-said Reiji while pointing at the couch-is Shu the oldest, I am a Reiji the second oldest, he is Ayato the third oldest {ok writer here for all of you that say that Laito is the third oldest he is NOT wanna know why, well the anime was drawn in tokio so they of course know Japanese and when the anime was subbed and dubbed in English they didn't change the anime so what could be the point in putting oldest to youngest and only changing Ayato and Laito exactly NONE thanks for listening bye} and Kanato the forth, Laito and lastly Subaru the youngest.
So that was just me ranting sorry if I bothered you and now I feel super embarrassed anyway BYE