Sakamaki Brothers

-Follow me this is not the place to talk about such matters-said Reiji and started walking, Yui and I followed him and Ayato was behind us and apparently he thought that my back part was really interesting since he was looking at it more specifically at my butt and just thinking that made my cheeks burn. Suddenly Yui looked at me then asked.
-Are you okay Aozora you're red I think you got a fever?-then looked at me tilting her head to the side. 'God Yui you didn't have to say that' I thought when I felt two pairs of eyes on me which made me grow redder when I looked up I saw Reiji looking at me forcing back a smile, then I turned to see Ayato looking at me with a smirk which made me look down and start walking again. Soon we arrived at a living type of room which had six chairs and a sofa, Yui and I made our way to the sofa while Ayato sat at the red chair.
- Fufu I see it is true what I heard about two cute human girls in the manor-said a good looking man that looked like Ayato he was looking at us from upstairs, I heard Yui squeal and then I felt somebody lick my neck which made me blush, when I turned to see who it was it was the guy that was on the stairs and when I was going to ask him I felt somebody lick my cheek and after that Yui squealed again.
-Laito, Kanato it is not polite to do that to somebody you just met-said Reiji while glaring at the lilac colored hair boy and at the red head.
-But Reiji wouldn't you want to taste something that looks delicious, ne Kanato-kun?-asked who apparently was Laito while looking at Kanato, who had lilac hair and eyes which had bags under them and he was carrying a brown teddy bear which had an eyepatch.
-Hai-said Kanato while nodding and looking at Reiji and Laito.
-Oi stop they belong to ore-sama-said Ayato while glaring at the three other men.
-Not fair Ayato-kun you have to share-said Laito while pouting.
-No they are mine-
-Ayato-kun you have to choose one only-
-Fine-Ayato said with a sigh then looked at yui and I then smirked
-The one ore-sama chooses is-
-Tch I hate it when you call yourself ore-sama-said an unknown voice.
-Tch shut up come out Subaru I know it's you-said Ayato while standing up
-Over here-said a guy with light pink hair on top and pink on the botton, and really gorgeous red eyes.
HEY GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THE GIRL AT THE TOP IS AOZORA ANYWAY BYE