Vampire Brothers

-I I think this is a mistake nobody mentioned to me about being someone's bride and besides the six of you are all kind of... weird-said Yui while I looked at her shocked.
-Ano exuse my sister she's not always this mean and... blunt-I say while offering an apologetic smile and side glancing at Yui, who stood up and walked to the front.
-I I think I need to contact my father-she said to then start looking in her pockets.
-Looking for this-said Ayato while holding my sister's phone above his head.
-¡My phone! Give it back-exclaimed Yui while running towards Ayato and trying to snatch the phone away but Ayato held the phone farther away from my sister, that is until Subaru grabbed the phone.
-What are you doing?-asked Yui as we all looked at Subaru.
-This-to then break the phone with his bare hands, Yui and I looked at him surprised while the others looked unfazed.
-Wh why-said Yui while I got up and walked towards her.
-Get lost-
-Now, now, little bitch you're going to become very good friends with us so you have no need for that silly old cellphone-said Laito while putting his hands in my sisters shoulders.
-To tell you the truth I'm feeling a bit peckish right now-said Kanato who was at the other side of my sister.
-You should tell me about it-Laito whispered into my sisters ear but loud enough for all of us to hear it. Yui gave a small yelp and ran towards me but she tripped and grabbed me, resulting in the both of us falling, once in the floor I felt a slight sting in my left elbow which meant that I had scraped it, I looked over at Yui and noticed that she had a scratch on her knee but I also noticed that she was looking in front fearfully, I looked up and saw all the brothers looking at us with shiny hunger filled eyes.
-V Vampire-said Yui then she quickly got her cross out-S Stay away-she said, the brothers looked baffled but then they looked slightly amused while I was trying to hold my laughter in and Yui was glaring at me.
-Do you really believe in those stories told by humans about garlic, crosses and holy water being able to extinguish our kind-Reiji started-You humans are so naive it makes me furious-he almost growled.
Yui screamed, she quickly got up, pulled me up and started running while dragging me with her.