CHAPTER 2

9:30- First Period

When i walked into Mr. Henry's room for Geometry I was the first one. I'm not normally early to class but today just wasn't the day I wanted to talk with my peers. I don't even know why I came this morning. When harley asked me was I okay this morning I knew I couldn't tell him the truth so I had to lie. I promised him I wouldn't do it again and i broke that promise. And I know he will be so disappointed if he finds out.

"Hey Kay." A familiar voice said as i looked up and notice there was a lot more people than before

"Um he-" I said turning around seeing him

This can't be right. This can't be him. Why is he in my class? Out of all the people that could be in my class it's him. Why is he talking to me. I'll never forget about what he did to me. I hate him and for what he did I always will. He's the one that made me start doing this to myself.

"Look kay i know we had our past-"

"N-n-no this can't be happening. You're not here. And our past...WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I screamed and noticed tears starting to form. Everyone was staring. I rushed out of the room.

I could feel myself getting lightheaded and I knew it was my oxygen closing on me. I feel to the ground"HELP H-HELP ME!!" I screamed. It was like I was starting to fade away then I saw hands.

"Kay! Kay please pleas- just don't leave me...." I heard someone say while crying "Someone help!!!" Everything went black.