CHAPTER 6

9:00-The Aftermath

When I got home I couldn't do anything but cry. All these thoughts going through my head. Why would he do this to me? What did I do for him to stop loving me. Why did it have to happen right after I got out the hospital?

"Kaiden there's someone on the phone who wants to speak to you." My mom called for me down stairs.

I haven't told my mom about this yet she just thinks I have a really bad headache. She loves Harley but I know my mom she will tell my dad and my dad will literally kill him for hurting me. So I just kept it to myself.

"Who is it?" I said making my way down stairs trying to not make it look like I was crying.

"It's Harley. She says he needs to talk to you."

"Can you tell him I don't want to talk." I said hopping onto the couch next to mom.

"Hey honey, Kaiden doesn't feel to good. Yes. Yes i'll tell her. Okay good bye sweetie." And with that she hung up

I layed my head down on moms legs. I wanted to go to sleep but couldn't. Last night kept replaying in my head like when you have a favorite song and you keep singing it but this is 10x worse. I can't believe Harley did this to me. I can't understand why he would do this to me. My thoughts played around in my head as I drifted to sleep.

I woke up still on the couch with a massive headache. I went to the bathroom to make myself presentable and noticed dried tears on my cheeks. I quickly jump into the shower. Put my hair in a messy bun and did my makeup. I really didn't feel like facing the world today but I knew mom would make me. I put on some sweatpants and a Nike shirt.

I hooked my BiP cord to my oxygen tank and made my way downstairs. As I walked down to the kitchen I felt light headed. Holding on to the rail of the stairs I fell. My legs go weak. My eyes started rolling to the back of my head. I'm gone. No more pain. My battle is over. No more pain. Goodbye.

Harley's POV

I sat there in the hospital knowing it was because of me. She's gone because of me. I've been here sitting in this room for 3 days she hasn't moved a limb. She's gone. I knew she was in there somewhere, I can't give up on her. So i stood up and started speaking to her quietly.

"Kaiden, if you can hear me i'm so sorry. About everything. I know that I put you through some tough shit but i'm so sorry. I know you want to go because you battle is tough, but if you are still here can you please just think about staying. It would mean the world to me if you stay. i kissed her cheek and decide i'd get up and go home and come back later. But then...

Her eyes opened.

~~~What should happen next ? ill update soon lol love you guys -janayah~~~~