CHAPTER 1

Harley's POV

8:38-First Day

I woke up to the sound of the annoying ringing of my phone.

" Ughhhh" I said looking at my phone and answering it

" Yes , my sweet, lovely girlfriend how may I help you." I said in a sarcastic way.

" Where are you?!"

"Well good morning to you too."

" If you're not going to pic-"

"wait wait what time is it?" I said interrupting her

"8:38 am, we're going to be late!"

" okay okay woman i'm hurryin'!. love you "

"Bye!"

On my way to go pick up Kaiden I got stopped by the police. Just my luck a ticket and a raging girlfriend. When I pulled up to Kaiden's house she was already waiting outside for me.

"Can you please hurry we're already late" she said a little sad

" Are you okay?"

"yeah.. let's just please go" The whole ride to school together was plain silence.

When we pulled in to school I could tell Kaiden wasn't so happy about starting the first day of our senior year. I could tell she was struggling with her oxygen tank so I went to help her but she denied.

" I've got it Harley" she said kinda harsh.

Me and Kaiden have been dating for almost 3 years now , and I can't even explain how much I love her, without smiling and getting this weird but good feeling in my stomach. Kaiden has lung cancer and everydays she's fighting to stay alive and fighting to stay strong. I always want to be there for her even when times get rough between us. I remember the first time I saw her, it was our freshman year and she walked in with her long blonde hair, and freckled face. I remember her looking up and her catching me staring at her. I couldn't stop staring and she just smiled and blushed. When I walked into 1st period I notice she was in my class, we had chemistry together...what a coincidence.

"HARLEY!" she screamed, probably for the 100th time.

"Huh?" I said confused "What were you thinking about?"

"The day we met" I said pretty happy at my comment.

" Awe Harley, now help me with this tank!"

" bu-but but you just said you didn't need.."

" I know what I said now help me you dufus" she said finally smiling since I picked her up. When we started walking to the doors of Hell aka school. I already notice the cliques were starting to form. I started to look for Kaiden but i notice she was already with her friends , Keenan and Kace.

" Bro wazzzuuuppp!" Bailey said practically screaming

"yo!my main man!" "what have you been up to man?"

Bailey, bestfriend, brother, and ass hole. Me and bailey have been friends since grade school. We go everywhere together. We are not your average pair of people.

"Nothing much man, been bored all summer."

Yeah i know. I'm sorry about that Kaiden wanted me to go on vacation with her and her family."

"Its cool. DID YALL SMASH?!"

"DUDE!"

"I hope you know i'm standing right here"Kaiden said pissed off

"I'm sorry cutie." Bailey said wrapping his arms around her

"Fuck off Bail-"

"Mrs.Lawson i'm seeing you might just be a great addition to my detention class today"

"But Mr.Hendricks- it's the first day of school!" She said kinda loud

"I guess you should have thought of that before you said this foul language towards Mr. Stewart" He said while giving her, her first detention slip.

I want to punch him! Sometimes bailey is the biggest dick that could ever be alive. He's always getting other people in trouble.

"Meet me in my room right expressions Ms. Lawson." Mr.Hendricks said walking away.

Kaiden's POV

"Ughhh!!!" I said walking off

"Kaiden wait !" I heard Harley scream behind me

"By the way you don't have to take me home! Ill ask Keenan!" I said practically screaming and

making a scene