chapter 11

Im still laying in bed not able to sleep I feel the covers around me making me warm.I can feel a little breeze from my ceiling fan.I just cant seem to fall asleep.

I start to hear my bedroom door opening.I see the nob turn and then I see noah walk in.He walks over to my bed and gets under the covers and lays down,were face to face now

"I couldnt sleep either"say noah
"Its okay neither could I"
"I know everything anne"says noah,I start to think about what hes talking about
"I dont know what you mean"I say acting dumb.
"I know your a spy here to get my weapon"noah says a little louder
"A spy?me?no"I say laughing.
"Dont lie to me anne,a girl doesnt just show up and I sent that girl on you to see how you fight and you got nervous when I mentioned spys at dinner tonight"he says sounding mad and irritated.

"I..I..noah"I try to speak but I cant find the words.
"Dont worry im not mad and Im not going to do anything to you"he says

I start to feel relieved but dissapointed I ruined my first mission and for what,a boy I like.

"Look noah I should leave,I ruined my mission just because I fell for you"I start to talk a lot and I cant stop.

Noah gets up and kisses me I feel his lips against mine and I find myself kissing back.

When we finally break apart noah says,
"Goodnight"with a wicked grin,and leaves.Im left a lone thinking what the hell just happened.

********

When I wake up I check my watch I have a message from the SSOS it says

Hope the mission is going well dont rush and be careful.

When I see the message I feel tears going down my face and I start to think I already failed noah knows what I am and megan isnt my freind anymore.I quickly wipe my eyes and go to the bathroom I get dressed and go downstairs.

Noah is cooking breakfast I walk in grab an orange
And say
"I have to leave early for school you can take your car"

He loks comfused but before he could say something I walked out and got in my car truth is im not going to school im going to a park with a lake.

****

Im sitting here looking at the lake just thinking I dont want to leave noah I actually like him but I failed my first mission.If noah kissed me he must like me.

"I do"says a voice behind me its noah.
I didnt even realize I was talking out loud.
Noah sits down beside me.
"How did you know I was here"I ask
"I come here to think to"he says
"I should go back home I failed my mission here"I tell him as I start to get up.

He grabs me by the waist and im sitting on his lap and hes kissing me.I feel butterflys in my stomach and im kissing noah back this kiss isnt hungry or fake its passionate.
When we stop kissing noah says

"Dont go please just stay a bit longer I really like you anne"

"Okay ill stay for a while"I say sounding so sure of myself.