Chapter 7

Amari

August did great with the soup, I'm appreciative of him. He laid down and I laid on his chest. "Amari, you mad at me for the other day?" I sighed and ran my fingers up and down his tattoo on his stomach. "No... I'm mad at Mel. Not you.."

He rubbed my back and kissed forehead. "I don't want you mad at me ever, I know I don't have the brightest decisions, but I'm trying." I took note of that and closed my eyes.

His humming just made everything peaceful in my life. His voice is absolutely amazing and it's great to see such a wonderful gift. "Amari." He said lowly. "Hmm." I looked up at him and opened my eyes. "Gimme a kiss." He said poking his lips out. "Noooooo. I'm sick." He looked around and laughed. "You think I care?" I thought about it.

That's true, knowing august, he wouldn't want no sick chick around him. He gave me a kiss instead and gripped my body tighter. "You know I got you right?" He asked looking into my eyes. I smiled and nodded. "I'm glad to have your beautiful smile in my life, but it is weird to have this type relationship with my nurse." I laughed really hard. "You're right. This is weird." I made a screw face purposely and he frowned. "Don't be like that, don't let that change us." I mugged him and put my head down. "Amari." He called out.

I ignored on purpose. "Get out." I said bluntly. "I ain't leaving. Fuck you thought." He said gripping me tighter. "Let me go, you want to squeeze my body to death." I said laughing. "Nah, I just like your body on mine." I felt a feeling in between my legs and my breathing changed. "Don't start August." He smirked showing his beautiful teeth.

"Let me see what you working with baby girl." I don't know about this, one thing leads to another. Then again, I'm not scared of what I have. "August, no." He chuckled. "You want me to take a look for my self?" I laughed. "No crazy." He shrugged. His hands caressed my ass and I laughed. "Stop August." He slid his fingers in between my thighs reaching my area.

"Stop." I said stopping his motion. He bit his lip and kept going. Before I knew it he was massaging me 'down there' and I had my hands grabbing him tight. "So you like that?" He asked. I opened my eyes and rolled them at him. He should've stopped when I told him to. He did it faster and I squealed. "What I tell you bout that?" He asked.

He pulled my panties to the side and stuck his finger into me. "August, stop." I asked moaning a bit. "Amari, that shit is sexy. Keep doing it." That killed me right there. When a man tells you, you're doing something right, that just makes you want to keep going. I felt his bulge pushing against me and may I say, he is mighty swell down there.

He put another finger in and I died. "Alright august, you can stop now." He kissed my neck and pulled my legs up more, making them up to his upper waist. "Beg and I'll give you what you want." I knew this would kill the most. He did it faster causing me to squeal. "August please." I begged. He didn't stop. He flipped us over and went down on me. I swear... this man is asking to be murdered.

August POV

As I was eating her, she made the sexiest moans and a nigga couldn't resist. All that back talking and treating me like her child is done after this, she mine and I own this. She gripped my hair and tried to instruct me. "Right there." She begged.

I stopped and looked at her. She was into it. "Why you stop?" She asked. "You didn't want me to do it but now you want it all." She groaned. "You forced me to want it." I could tell she wanted to fuck, but nope. Isn't going to happen until she show me she deserves it.

I looked at her shit and it was sexy as fuck. I was debating if I wanted to continue pleasing her or not. I bit my lip and looked into her eyes, seeing she wanted it. "Amari, do you want this to happen or you just horny?" She bit her lip debating and she took a deep breath. "I want it." She said smiling.

I smiled back knowing what's next. Luckily I always keep condoms on me just in case shit like this happen. I slipped my shorts off and she seen the huge bulge in my boxers. "Shit." She said to herself. I licked my lips at her expression and slipped my boxers off, watching her eyes just widen as she finally takes a look at what I got. "August, that's too much." She said looking at me with that innocent face. "I won't go too deep, I promise." She bit her lip hard and just let me do my thing.

I slipped the condom on and tried to enter her. It was difficult cause her shit was a lil too tight. But it slid in after a try or two, her shit wet as fuck. She moaned loudly as I entered her inch by inch. She was saying every curse word she could as I reached a little after halfway in. "That's deep enough?" I asked going in and out of her. She couldn't speak.

I knew it wouldn't be long before she came. I tried to go deeper but she would hold her hand on my waist preventing me from going deeper. I dug in her and went slower as I knew she was near. I pulled out and turned her around, she arched her back and her ass was just amazing.

I slid in and she cried as I went deeper than before. "August, that's deep." She cried out. "Take it." I told her. She know she like this shit. I reached her spot and her legs were shaking more and more as I hit her g-spot.

"Wait." She moaned. "Hold it." I said into her ear. She was shaking badly. I gripped her hips and she took over, she was bouncing me back. I threw my head back as she was fucking me. She stopped and cried. I watched as she was cumming on me, she whimpered and said my name as her peak reached its point. But she didn't just say "August".. she called me daddy. I felt myself instantly about to release. "Shit." I said calming down. She was weak and tired, I don't think this was the brightest idea for us. But if she wanted it, I'll give it to her. I picked her body up and jumped in the shower with her body onto mine.

I rinsed the soap from her weak body and I rinsed myself off also. She could barely hold herself together. I gave her a towel and I grabbed a towel for me. I sat her on the small love seat in her room as I changed the sheets. She stared at me the entire time. I hope we didn't rush this because I don't want to love too fast.. I led her to the bed and she threw off her towel. Her body is just amazing, she's thick in all the right places. I pulled the cover over her and walked to the TV, turning it off. I went to my side of the bed, took off my towel and laid down behind her holding her body. I rubbed her legs and we drifted off to sleep.