*Chapter six*

*2 Months later*

   It's been two months's since I've been and this motherfucker I'm stressed the fuck out I,m layin on my bed when my cell mate Ashira ask me a good as question "Kayra are you pregnant?" she asked I got up from my bed and stood in front of her "hell naw why the fuck would you ask me something like that?" I asked kinda of catching an attitude she continue flipping the pages and her magazine without look up she said "because you always somewhere throwing up and you eat this mystery food they feeding us like it's some good home cooking and also because I never heard ask one of the deputies for a pad or tampoon I know I show ask for them shit's." I sat down on my cot and just stared and space in start to think my period have'nt been on and I have been thrown up but I thought it was just because I was stressed the fuck out I dose off while in deep thought. I woke up from Ashira shaking me "Get up Kayra!" she yelled "What do you want?" I asked "They calling people to go to the infirmary you need to go so you can find out if you pregnant or not!" she said I looked at her she was crazy "I'm not pregnant so leave me the fuck alone so I can go bac-." by the time I could finsh my sentence I ran over to the toliet in threw up I looked up at Ashira who had her arms crossed acrossed herr chest "go." she said I got up left the cell and got in line with the rest of the people in we walked down the hall into we reached the door that said infimary we went in two by two while the rest of the people stood out to wait for their turn it took about thirty mintutes before they called me and I went inside "Hey Ms.Johnson I'm Dr.Phillips what brings you here.? She asked "Well I'm here to see if i'm pregnant." I said hesitantly "well okay we just gone to do I simple pee on the stick test ok." I nodded my head she gave me the stick in I went to the toilet and peed on the stick and took it back over "Okay Ms.johnson this should take atleast 15 minutes." This was the longest damn fiften minutes ever felt like a damn hour and finally she looked over at me "Well your instints is right your pregnant now I'm set you up for an ultrasound appointment at my office to see how far along you are." she said tells just start to form in my eye's I can't believe this shit my dreams of going to college and Alanta is now ruined I thought to myself I got up and went outside to wait for us to be instructed to go back to our cells.....