*Chapter 8*

It's been 5 long days since finding out I was pregnant and seeing my bitches and finally My brother Brandon came through for me cause I'm set for bail today at 1:00pm "Ashari?" I called my cell mate name outloud "yea Kay." she responded "I made bail today I'm ready be out and about 15 mins." I said while smiling she lend over gave me a hug "Awww babygirl I'm gon miss you write me and give me your number so I can call you and also come see a bitch and I can't wait to see the baby!" I was almost and tears dealing wit the fact I have grown to love Ashari like she was one of my mains and also knowing I'm ready to atom back and reality and plus knowing am also ready to be a mommy and about 7 months

"Kayra Johnson!" a deputy called out I gave my bitch I hug and told her I was gon write her I walked out the building to see Brandon and Kierra standing outside.

"My bitchhhh is back!" Kierra loud as mouth ran up to me and giving me kisses everywhere and then we got and the car.

"Aye lil sis you hungry?" Brandon ask while looking through the rear view mirror "of course nigga I want some cookout." I said while laughing we pulled up to cookout I order three trays and also a milkshake "damn Kay are you pregnant?" I looked at kierra and I laughed nervously "so gurl you gon to your house and pick up your stuff and then you staying at my crib." kierra said we pulled up to my house I got out the car walked in the house and was smelling like straight up loud and alcohol and my mom didn't smoke or drink "Kay babe?" I looked over to see my mom looking stress "yes." I responded "come here let me see you." She said I walked over to see my mom with two black eyes and she was looking fragile... She rubbed my face and lefted up a little to kiss my cheek and she start crying "I'm sorry baby I wanted to help you so bad but I can't help myself I'm getting my ass beat everyday and I don married the fooled cuz he force me Kay I need help baby before he kill me." she said while crying I felt bad for her cuz my mom never cursed I start crying and said "fuck this shit I'm getting me and your ass outta here." I tried picking her up but obviously she was and so much pain I start crying out the sight of seeing her hurt like this... I know she did sum fucked up shit by calling the police but she was just scared of Kayve... I finally got her off the couch and started walking to the door.."where the hell you two bitches thinking you going?" a deep voice said all I can think is "aww shit it's about to go down....