Chapter 9*

Look Kayve all I want to do is get my shit and my mama and get the fuck outt-...Kayra started saying before she got smacked to the ground "As for you bitch I don't know why you would be so dum to even try to escape wit this bitch...so you thinking bout leaving a niggah huh..? Kayve asked Debra. "naw baby you know I wouldn't do that to you baby I love you...! Debra responded "saved that shit for later Kayve said and start beating Debra ass that's when I got back conscious ran into the kitchen grab a steel pan and hit his ass right up side the head she looked down at a now unconscious Debra running to the car getting kierra and Brandon for help... "All Kay I think you killed the niggah" Brandon said rubbing his head. my heart just stop that's when I just start pacing back and fourth.."Ms.Debra are you ok?" kierra asked "yea I'm good y'all just go Kay babe I'm be alright I'm just gone take the bid for this one," ms Debra responded "No mommy I did this I should go down for this." I said "Kay just get out of hear!" she yelled that's when I got my shit and left getting in the car with Brandon and Kierra crying.......
3 months later
I'm five months now found out I was having a baby girl and Ruddy still doesn't know...BOOM! kierra bust In my room "girl guess df what!" she yelled while chewing her gum "what?" I asked while rubbing my stomach "your BD coming Nd we going it's time you tell him Kay." she said laying down next to me "you right girl but I just don't know how." I said "well you got an hour to get your big ass up and get cute." she yelled while getting of the bed laughing.. I got up plug the flat irons up jumped nd the shower got out did my hair got dress nd went down stairs... "damn Kay if I didn't considered you my lil sis nd you wasn't pregnant I will make your ass wifey." Brandon said and i started to blush "you ready girl?" kierra asked I justed nodded.
15 mins later
We arrived at the concert venue where Ruddy was performing tonight...."keedie I can't go in there." I said to kierra while looking down "look baby girl I know you nervous and shit now but you have to let this niggah Know that you are walking around with his seed.. Ok now come on I would tell him if you want.. kierra responded "ok but I think when we see him my stomach pretty much gone do the talking." I chuckled kierra just laughed we walk in kierra looking beautiful as always she had her new installed brazillian sew in wit her body con see through dress nd some red bottoms now I'm not gay or anything but Kee definitely had a banging ass body but hey what can I see I only hang wit bad bitches "Ruddy!!" I was interrupted out of my thought buy kierra loud ass mouth..u that's when he turn around and so did I... "Do I Know you?"he ask kierra"naw you don't know me you know my girl doe." That's when she turnt me around....