Next morning

Next morning I woke up and turn over and he was gone I just yelled at myself saying "why the fuck did I lose my virginity to a rapper somebody I'm not gone see anymore what the fuck was you thinking Kayra when you lose ur virginity it's suppose to be special!" I said. I then wrapped the covers around me and walked over towards the bathroom when I smelled some breakfast food even though I was mad I was hungry too. I walked over to the food and lift the lid and it was a note saying I KNOW YOU THINK IM AND ASSHOLE RIGHT CAUSE I TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY AND THEN BOUNCE BUT ITZ NOT LIKE THAT BABYGIRL IM ON TOUR YOU NO THAT RIGHT SO I HAD TO LEAVE BT LOOK I PUT MY NUMBER AND YOUR PHONE SO HIT ME UP WHEN YOU FINSH EATEN BREAKFAST LOVE, LIL RUDDY 

I put the note down and just blush he didn't just ditch me like a hoe thank god I said to myself then I ate the breakfast which was pancakes,eggs,sausage links ,and bacon . After I ate I jumped and the shower got dress then I left the hotel room jumped and my black Audi and drove home. "Damn she at home". I said to myself talking about my mom I know she gone have something to say. I walked and the house ran upstairs and tried to shut my door until she pushed it open "where the hell you was at Kayra trying to be all grown and shit your just seventeen motherfucking years old!" She yelled " Mom what is you talking about I was over Amber house." And she looked at me and said "why didn't you call me then?" I replied "because my phone was dead and Amber phone was turnt off and kierra got her phone taken away." I explain she then walked out the room she really overprotective over me cause I'm the only child and shit like that but damn I'm not gone be like her she had me when she was 15 years old and she think I'm be like her but I'm not me and one of my best friends kierra made a promise to go to college and major and social work I'm not worried about no baby . I lied down on my bed "damn i'm tired." I said I turn over layed down and went to sleep ZZzz...