Sex On Fire

It has been almost a month since the couple had decided to move in with each other and things couldn't be going better for the two.

It was late in the afternoon when Wren strolled in into the living room throwing her bag on the floor near the doors she collapsed onto the sofa sighing loudly. Harry was still at work and he wouldn't be back till late at night.

Deciding to not wait up for him, Wren strolled into the bathroom and took a long and needed shower, trying to relax as the hot water hit her back and forget about her school responsibilities for a moment.

It was around midnight when Wren heard shuffling coming from the kitchen and a loud bang followed by a chain of curses.

Assuming it was Harry, Wren climbed out of bed, sleep evident on her face and tiredly stumbled into the kitchen.

"Baby?"

"Shit, yeah?" She heard Harry curse as he fumbled with some milk. "Did I wake you up?" Concern leaked through his words.

"Don't worry about." She sighed walking up to the tall male and embracing him in a tight hug. "Come to bed?"

"Sorry, can't sleep again." Harry groaned wrapping his arms around her small frame.

As she has learnt through the time she spent with Harry, he tends to have sleeping problems resulting him in getting four hours of sleep if lucky. Sometimes he would go even two days without an ounce of sleep.

"Did you take your pills?"

"Yeah but they don't help." Harry sighed breathing in deeply her sweet scent. "You should go to sleep, babygirl." He smiled lovingly looking down at her through his thick lashes.

"How about I take care of you, daddy?" Wren suggested smirking as she leaned up to kiss him.

"Mhmm, carry on baby." Harry grinned as he gently begun rocking their bodies against each other. Placing sloppy kisses on her neck and down to her collarbones he tugged down on her shorts and soon they fell down to her ankles.

She played with his hair gently pulling and tugging as moans left his parted lips. He slowly worked his magic with his fingers, thrusting his index finger deep into her causing Wren to moan loudly and tug harder on Harry's hair.

They were leaning against the kitchen counter, Harry's shirt off exposing his toned and defined chest covered in random tattoos. Her favourite was the date they met tattooed on his collarbone, it gave her the feeling that this can last forever.

Soon enough the couple had moved into the bedroom, with Wren on top of Harry it gave him the perfect view of her perky breasts as they bounced up and down while she rode him.

"Yes baby, just like that.." Harry moaned as he gripped one of her breast in one hand while playing with her nipple with his fingers.

"Daddy!" Wren moaned, the kinky pet name leaving her mouth over and cover again, turning the couple on even more.

"Ride me baby, do it, show daddy how much you like his big cock inside of your tight pussy." Every filthy word leaving Harry's mouth made Wren blush turning her tomato red.

"Tell me how much you love my cock baby." Harry moaned as she rode him faster, lowering herself deeper onto his dick.

"Oh daddy, you make me feel so good." Wren moaned. "I love your big cock inside if me!" Wren almost screamed as Harry squeezed her nipple, bringing her even closer to her orgasm as she clenched around him.

If there was anything Wren loved most about sex was the dirty talk, it has her feel filthy yet sexy leaving her wanting more.

Wren moaned loudly as she felt herself reaching her peak, she tightened her legs around Harry and quickened her pace making it clear she was about to have an orgasm. With the final thrust she loosened up as her movement become sloppy and soon followed Harry as he ejaculated inside of her.

Harry brought her down into this chest gently pressing a kiss onto his lips, he could feel her smiling into the kiss and their mouths moulded together in a mixture of passion and desperation.

"I love you." Harry whispered, his husky voice almost not understandable.

"I love you too." Wren smiled has she nestled her head against the crook of his neck as a yawn escaped her swollen red lips.

"Go to sleep babe, you need it." Harry smirked down at her kissing her forehead, covering their naked bodies with a blanket.

"Hush, it's not my fault our sex is on fire." Wren muttered as she playfully glared at her boyfriend, gently tangling her fingers into his long hair.

"Really babe? But I'm proud you think that." Harry smiled has he adjusted himself fully against her, pulling her small frame close to his large one making sure not to leave even a millimetre of space between them.

The couple soon drifted into peaceful slumber, the only sound in the room was their breathing as they waited for what the future holds, wrapped in each other's arms like an armour they were ready to face any difficulties coming their way.

Well hello...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave a comment what you like most, should I write more sex scenes and more detailed or just stick to the cute filler chapter style, please tell me what you think.

Comment & vote