Chapter 3

Becky's P.O.V

We sat at a nearby Starbucks and continued talking like we did along the way here. Derek managed to pay for my coffee without me looking and I'm still a little upset about it.

So far, I have learnt that he has a younger sister named Emily who is 7, has a pet kitten because his sister loves cats and he plays soccer. He reminds me a little of Michael, I'm not gonna lie.

"Wait wait wait, she did not!" I said in between laughs. Derek was telling me a story about an incident that happened to him and his sister a few weeks ago at a toy store.

"Oh she did! She hit him right in the shin with the teddy bear because she couldn't reach his face, it was hilarious. I still feel bad that she was crying while doing so, though." He said as he took a sip of his ice blended coffee.

"You guys must be really really close, that's so sweet."

"Yeah we really are. Ever since my parents divorced, my sister and I have gotten a lot closer. It's sad how she's been through and seen so much when she's only 7 so the least I could do is just be there for her, you know? And my mom of course."

I nodded and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah I get it. My parents are separated too but I don't have a younger sibling to support. But it's cool." I said, chuckling the pain away. Sometimes I wish I had a sibling, so the house wouldn't be so quiet all the time.

"Well maybe you'll meet my sister one day somehow. I'm sure you both will get along really well." He said, smiling at me and I smiled back.

We continued talking about a lot of random things and laugh at the stupidest jokes. This was nice. I actually made a friend of my own without knowing him through anyone else. I actually met him. By myself.

I sneakily took a Snapchat photo of Derek when he was drinking his coffee while looking away. He looked really good.

I smiled to myself and decided to show him the picture, saying I was going to post it on my story.

"Hey!" He said jokingly while laughing. I stuck my tongue out at him before posting it with the caption "good coffee with great company" with the sparkles emoji.

We continued talking until I had to go to the washroom so I excused myself. I went to pee and washed my hands as I looked in the mirror before fixing my hair. I stepped out of the very clean washroom and walked over to Derek.

I looked at the table we were just at and saw that Derek wasn't there, not even his ice blended coffee that was still more than half filled. The only thing on the table was my coffee. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Where has he gone to?

I walked over to my seat before sitting down and sighed heavily.

I was so happy that I made an actual friend. I guess not.

Michael's P.O.V

"No, no, no, she can't be with him. She can't be." I said quickly, shaking my head, practically having a panic attack as I looked at her Snapchat story.

"Michael, calm down."

"Shut up! You know what he is capable of doing and the last thing I want is for her to get hurt, especially not from him!" I exclaimed to Calum as I left the room and sprinted to the front door.

"Michael you don't even know where the hell she is at!" Calum yelled from behind me. I stopped right in front of the front door and sighed.

Good point Calum.

I turned around after few seconds and they were all at the bottom of the stairs, staring at me.

"Then how are we supposed to save her?" I said, worrying at the fact that time is ticking. Anything could happen. Or even worse, anything could already have happened.

They approached me in silence and stood there for a few seconds, trying to think of a way to find her.

"I think I know where she might be." Luke suddenly spoke up.

We all looked at him and he just shrugged.

Shit's about to go down.

A/N:

Ohhh what do you think is gonna happen?

I'm going to try and make this story as unpredictable as possible because predictable stories suck am I right?

I'm sorry that this chapter is short but this is just the filler on what's going to happen. I'm really excited to write the next chapter!!

Also, if you're disturbed by the cussing I'm sorry. I just feel like it's necessary for the cussing. Because I'm punk rock.

Not really.

No but seriously do let me know what you think! Your comments honestly make my day a lot!! It makes me so happy to see people actually reading and enjoying my work even though it's only like 6 of you or less.

Do share this story as well, that would be amazing!

Thank you so so so much for reading I appreciate it so much you have no idea.

Now off to Chapter 4, where the real drama begins.