Chapter 1

*Becky's P.O.V*

"RIINNNGGGG" I heard the school bell suddenly ring, causing me to look up immediately. A smile grew on my face as everyone cheered. It was the last day of school and summer is finally here. Thank God.

"Sit down! The bell does not dismiss you!" Mrs Brown scowled, slamming her ruler on the table. Everyone groaned in frustration including me.

If the bell doesn't dismiss us then what's the point of having one?

I had to meet Michael at my locker now, or I'll have to buy him a cookie. Again.

You see, Michael and I are the type of people who have no sense of urgency but hate it when other people make us wait. So we made a deal that whoever is late to wherever we're supposed to meet, that person has to buy the other person a cookie. And guess who's always treating the other person a cookie? Yeap. Me.

I sighed heavily, putting my head on the table again. I don't even know what Mrs Brown has to say. I mean, it's the last day of school so let us go already.

"Alright now you can go," she said, causing me to look up immediately before carrying my bag that I've already packed earlier and exited out of the prison cell.

"Don't cause too much trouble!" She warned us before we exit the classroom. I rolled my eyes, knowing that that's not gonna happen.

I took my own sweet time walking to my locker, knowing I was already late and I had to buy Michael a cookie so there was no point. I approached my locker and frowned to myself, seeing that Michael wasn't there. Great. Now I have to wait for him.

But hey, on the bright side, I'm going to get a cookie.

I opened my locker, putting some stuff in my bag and some in my locker. I was trying to find my phone in my bag when all of a sudden, someone slammed my locker shut. I jumped and looked to see who it was. "You dick, you scared me." I said. Michael chuckled and I looked back at my bag, trying to search for my phone again. Where the hell is it?

"Watcha you looking for?" Michael asked as he looked down at me. Michael was taller than me. I was 5.4ft and he was about 5.7ft. He teases me about it sometimes which is annoying but I kinda got used to it.

"My phone." I said, panicking as I opened my locker and tried looking for it there, hoping to see that I put it in there without realizing.

"When was the last time you used it?" He asked. "I don't know, before class?" I said, sighing. I ran my right hand through my hair.

"You're so forgetful." Michael chuckled. I glared at him before groaning as I put my head on my locker. "I hate it when this happens." I mumbled.

"Hold on. I'll call it." He said as he took out his phone. I sighed again. "It's on silent." I said as I looked up at him. Every single time I lose my phone, it's on silent. Why, just why?

"Right, who knows someone might pick up?" He said, searching my name in his contact before pressing call.

I waited for him to say something to whoever that might pick my phone up until I heard someone calling my name.

"Becky!" I turned and saw Calum and Luke approcahing us and Calum was holding a phone, MY phone.

"I found it on the floor in math class, I think you've dropped it." Calum said as he handed it to me. "Cluts." I heard Luke said but I pretended like I didn't.

"Oh my God thank you so much, Calum. I thought I lost it." I smiled widely at Calum, trying to ignore Luke beside him. Calum gave me a smile before turning to Michael.