Chapter 3

Recap: 

"Well well well. Boys I found our little follower. She's up here in this tree." Louis exclaims. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, show yourself babe. We're not going to hurt you." Harry says.

Hah, I think to myself, wait till he sees who it is. I'm going to be dead meat either way so might as well show myself now. I climb down to a lower branch just enough for the boys to see my face. Once they do, a few of them gasp.

"Why the fuck are you following us everywhere?" Niall yells angrily.

"I-i'm nott" I stutter. Damn my stuttering. 

"Then care to explain why you were up in the tree hiding from us?" Harry yells at me.

I didn't know what to do. Think brain. Think!! Then an idea pops into my head. I can cliumb trees, so I'll use that to my advantage.

Before they could say anything else I jumped over to next tree. I continued jumping to tree after tree until I saw the park. I jumped down and run for dear life all the way back home.

Thank god I didn't get caught by them and THANK god my dad wasn't home yet! Since its only 2:00 pm, I decide to watch T.V. I never usually get the oppurtunity with my dad around. 

I was just snuggling on the couch with a blanket. I was currently watching Marley and Me and I get emotional  really easily. Tears were pouring down my face so fast that everything I saw was blurry.

When I suddenly heard a knock on the door, I quickly wiped my tears and went to go check who it was. I knew it wasn't my dad because he comes home later on....so who could it be? I walk up to the door and open it to see Liam standing there. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So I'm sorry i didn't update quick enough. I got writers block and as a beginner its kinda hard for me to come up with stuff. 

THANKS FOR THE 50 READS! THATS AMAZEBALLS!! 

please comment on ways i can improve! im open for any suggestions too! Love yah awkward turtles!

~MOMMA AWKO TACO