Rain

I'm running, I'm so scared. I think I can hear them coming after me.
I'm still bleeding from my scar in the foot, but they are still not going to catch me. They haven't looked me into the eyes jet, they don't know my power. If they did they would see a wolf's eyes, my power is the wolfs. That's why they won't catch me. I'm much faster than them, I can hear better, see better and I'm more dangerous.
My eyes are dark brown as the wolf's. Everyone thought that I was scary or weird that's why I didn't have any friends, but I wasn't the only different kid. It did exist other different kids just not here.
It was easy keeping it hidden when I was a kid, grown ups doesn't look into a child's eyes. I have never met anyone like me, no one could teach me how to use it, the powers.
I think it's a gift, not a course like they think.

I can't tell you my name, I don't know if I can trust you. What if you are one of them. No, I can't take that chance, I can't trust anyone.
I don't know how my friends or family have been. I put them in danger. I remember when I left them, I hope they understand that I didn't have any choice. If I went back it would be over, the only hope for a thousand people. Did they put their hopes on the right person? Probably not.

The last place anyone saw me was at home.
I was ready to run away, I had packed some money and the laptop in by bag.
It was about three weeks after the break in at the bank. I was home with my family, my mom, my dad and my little brother. We're sitting in the living room.
I hadn't told them about the laptop, I didn't want them to be worried about me.
I were about to go to the bathroom when they came. They broke into the kitchen, through the windows. They were shutting after me when I ran down the stairs. They didn't get me. To make sure that my family was safe I had to leave them.
I grabbed my bag and ran, and I didn't look back.
I wanted to tell my friends to hide, but what if they saw me? No, I couldn't.
I ran into the forest, and I haven't stopped running since.

I hope they haven't found my friends. It's not their fault, it was only me.

I don't have a plan for what to do next, I didn't think this through. I don't have a place to stay, but I can't keep running.
I need somewhere safe, and I need somewhere to destroy the laptop. I have to burn it up.

They can't control anyone now, they don't have any weapon. They don't have the information, but I have it. I know everything now, I could get selfish and use this to take over the world, but I won't. I'm not like them. I'm different.