Stars

I think the stars are a million eyes, looking down at me.
I have been wanting to count them, but I don't have time.
I'm almost running out of woods. The forest has an end.
I haven't heard them in days, maybe I'm safe now. I don't know, I don't want to find out, I don't want to stop.

It's a deer longer in to the forest, I can hear it breathing. It knows that I'm coming, it can hear the animal inside of me. It wants to run, but it's confused about my human mind and wolf soul.

I'm very thirsty I haven't been drinking in days,
I would kill for a glass of water. I had a water bottle in my backpack, but it all empty now.
I haven't eaten anything either, all I got is gone now.

I wish it wasn't me, I wish I could be home, and hoping, for who ever it was, to make it. It's much harder than most people think.
I don't want everyone to wait for me, for me to make it.

I stopped. It's very quiet , oddly quiet.
Not even the wind is making any noise.
Right after I stopped I feel down on the ground, and I can't get up. I feel asleep, and I rest.
Around un hour later I wake up, and I could hear someone. Was it them? I tried to listen. It was them, they were back.
I raised up and started running.

«he is there!» they scared. They scream he because they won't admit the chances that it could be a girl.
I can't let them see me, and special not into my eyes. The wolf wanted to fight, but I'm not brave enough. We have to run away.