Not alone

It wasn't night anymore.
It was starting to become day, the sun was slowly waking up.
When the sun touched the top of the trees and small parts of the forest got some light, that was when I saw it.
There were a small brown house, but most of the colors had cotton away, with a stone chimney. The ruff was red, but mostly colored in the color of rust.
I decided to try to get in the house, I were so cold.
The terrace creaked when I walked on it. The wooden door had a rusty old doorknob.
I put my hands on it and tried to open, and to my release it opened.

The door wasn't looked because someone were home.
I could hear them walking in the second floor.
I had to get some food, so I walked in very quiet. I were almost at the fridge when the floor started creaking, and two seconds later I had a gun at my head.

«turn around, I've got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it!» said the voice behind me.
I slowly put one of my hands in the air, and the other down in my pocket to try to find my gun.
I turned around, but tried to hide my eyes with the hair. Almost everybody is afraid of the different ones.
It was a young boy with the gun, he looked like he was around 8-10 years old.
«what are you doing here?» he basically screamed, he was scared.
I tried to sound as small and helpless as I could. «I needed food»
He slowly lowered his gun,  and before he had a chance to notice I grabbed my gun and held it up. « now little boy I want you to throw your gun at the floor, nice. Here's what's going to happen, you will give me some food, and you won't tell anyone about me being here. Okay?» I said, now showing my eyes. They clearly scared him, but it could be the fact that I were holding a gun up against him.
Before the little boy got to answer me, I felt a hard stroke against my head and I feel down on the floor.