Chapter 10

*Emma's POV*

Brad didn't come in to school at all yesterday, he said he would, I started to worry because he was replying to my texts and wasn't answering when I rang him. I just hope to god everything's OK.

*Brad's POV*

Fuck sake!!!! How could Ellie just show up like that, unannounced. I couldn't have gone to school because I had to keep Ellie away from Emma. I knew I had to tell her sooner or later.....

*Emma's POV*

I have to go away for a while and I really need to tell Brad and talk about out relationship. I literally have no idea how long I'll be gone for, and it might be really tough having a long distanced relationship.... But I completely trust him,100%, and I know that he'll tell me anything and everything because how can you have a relationship built on lies?
It wouldn't work out well, but that's just the thing with me and Brad. We've barely been going out for a week and I already trust him with my whole life.

*Brad's POV*

I spotted her walking down the road and ran across to her.

"Hey babe you OK? You look really upset, what's wrong baby please tell me?"

"I'm fine babe seriously".

"Emma that's bullshit, tell me"

"It's just that I'm worried that my parents might be getting a divorce and if they do I have to move away for a while, and trust me I HAVE to go, but I'll never forget you Brad!"

"Oh"

"Yeah I'm really sorry baby" she said with tears running down her face. I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away.

"I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I know your pretty upset and I shouldn't have tried to kiss you I'm really sorry".

"Okay Brad what's going on, your acting all weird."

"Well do you know I wasn't in school yesterday? I...uh...something came up..."

"Yes...?"

"And this girl came over". By the look on her face I tried to reassure her that I didn't cheat on her, but she really didn't believe me.

"Brad, did you cheat on me?". She tried to get the words out.