Chapter 6

*Emma's POV*
Woke up this morning to find my phone going mental. I jumped straight out of bed and checked the screen. Exactly what I hoped to see. About 20 billion missed calls from Brad. I text him and said "hey whats up, everything ok?"
I threw my phone down on the bed and went to get some cereal. I sat down on the couch and watched my favorite soap of all time, Hollyoaks. It was just getting to the good part, when I heard my text notification going mad. I ran into my room to check my phone. "No I'm not OK!!!"
I replied, "what's going on Brad??"
"Meet me in the park in half an hour, I'll explain everything..
And be quick!!"
I was extremely confused and also over whelmed. I really didn't expect him to trust me and tell me shit, but anyways.
I legged it into the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth, did my makeup and shouted to my mom saying I was going to town for a bit.

Ten minutes had passed and I still hadn't found the park. I wanted to scream and then I felt hands squeezing my waist. I gave a little shout and turned around. It was Brad!! "Oh my god Brad, you scared the shit out of me!!"
"Sorry, I'll make it up to you".
He leaned in to kiss me and of course I couldn't resist so I did what any other girl in my situation would do, I leaned in
The kiss lasted about five minutes, and then I remembered why I came here. I broke away and asked him, " oh yeah, what's up?what did you need me for?"
"I just..."
"Yes?"
"I think I..."
"Oh my god Brad, just spit it out"
"I think I have a crush on you"
I couldn't tell if I was going to laugh or cry, I ended up doing both. Brad just laughed at me and wiped away my tears.
"I have a crush on you too Brad"
"Okay, so this is what's going to happen, I will pick you up at 8, you will be ready, and we will go"
"Go where exactly?"
"Oh, it sounds like you don't trust me" he said smirking.
"Well in fairness your a complete stranger that's obsessed with me".
"Touché my friend, touché"
We walked to the ice-cream shop and Brad bought me an ice-cream. To say thank you I pushed his in his face, which he then did to me. People were walking past laughing at us and saying "cute".

When it started to get dark, I said I better get home to get ready. Brad said," I'll walk you". To which I replied "I'll see you later OK?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and said "okayy" I laughed at him, kissed him on the nose, and started to walk home thinking about how mad I am about that boy!!