"What have I done?"

Harmony's POV

I could even speak. I couldn't say anything. I just kept on getting flashbacks of me at Cloudsdale. Their faces laughing at me. Everypony laughing at me. Saying things about me. I... I just couldn't fight back.

Teacher: Harmony, are you ok?

Harmony: ..I can't do this.

Teacher: ...Why do you say that-

Harmony: I'm sorry, but I can't do this. I just can't.

I couldn't handle it anymore and I got out of the classroom in tears to the girl's bathroom. I sat in the bathroom floor and started crying. Why can't I get over this?!

Mimi's POV

What? What did she mean by that? Why can't she do it? Harmony went out the classroom in tears to somewhere outside. "Teacher I, um, need to go to the bathroom!" I said hoping for the teacher to let me out. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait for the reports to finish" said the teacher with a serious tone. I needed to make up something to get out. And fast.

Mimi: I, um.. I-I'm on my period!

Everypony started laughing a little, but whatever. After all, that's normal for every mare •.•

Teacher: Oh! Well in that case, you may go.

Ignoring the laughs, I quickly stood up and ran out outside the classroom to find Harmony. I saw Harmony running to the bathroom ,so I went after her. I got in the bathroom, and saw Harmony crying on the floor.

Harmony's POV

I was still crying in the bathroom, and I saw Mimi coming in with a worried look on her face.

Mimi: W-What's wrong Harmony?

Harmony: ..I'm okay, it's nothing. *wipes a tear off her face*

Mimi: Are you sure? It doesn't look like it..

Harmony: I'm okay Mimi..

Mimi: Is anything wrong? I'm pretty sure I can help-

Harmony: I SAID I'M OKAY MIMI!

Mimi started to back up and said " I..just wanted to help.." before she ran away. It was at that point that I noticed the huge mistake I just made. ...What have I done?

Mimi's POV

"I just wanted to help.." I said with tears in my eyes while running to a hallway of the school. I sat on the floor like if I were heartbroken. Why did she answer me that way? I never thought she could act so...so cruel.

Harmony's POV

I had to catch up with her. I just had to. If I don't clear this up, I'll probably never have her as a friend again. And I do not want that to happen. I ran outside of the bathroom looking desperately for Mimi. Dangit! I can't find her! I kept looking for her until I saw her in a hallway sitting on the floor, more serious than ever.

Mimi's POV

I heard some hoofsteps, so I lifted my head to see Harmony standing in front of me. After a couple of minutes, she said "...M-mind if I sit?" to me in a shyly tone. I didn't respond back.

Harmony: ...I'm sorry I yelled at you back there.

Mimi: ...It's ok.

Harmony: ...Are you sure?

Mimi: Yeah. I'm fine.

Harmony: ...*sigh* It's just that back when I was at Cloudsdale, I-

*Bell rings*

Harmony: ...We should get going. We wouldn't want to be late for our next class! ;)

Mimi: Yeah, sure. Why not.

Harmony's POV

I stood up and lend a hoof to Mimi to get up, but she ignored it and got up herself. We went to our classroom and I told the teacher if I could make the report after school, and she agreed. I took my backpack and started trotting to my next class. Wait, where's Mimi? I saw her already in the other class already in her seat, still serious. "Good job Harmony, you just had to yell at her" I muttered. This was not going to be fun at all.

-----------------------------------

After school...

After I did my report with the teacher, I got outside of the school. I saw Mimi sitting on a bench with her headphones on. I was going towards her, but she stood up and went walking away without saying good-bye. I ran over to her calling her name. She stopped and looked behind and saw me. "Can you forgive me?" I said almost letting a tear out. " ..I just need some time" Mimi said as she put her headphones back on and kept on walking away. I got to the bench and sat down. I don't know how to get her back. What am I going to do now?