"I'm sorry"

Since that day, Mimi hasn't been talking to Harmony like she used to. But Harmony didn't give up. Every time she would have an opportunity to talk more with Mimi, she didn't spend it in vain. But Mimi stayed with her attitude of "Yeah, sure. Why not" or " ...okay". As the days kept on going, Harmony kept running out of ideas to make Mimi forgive her.

Harmony's POV

"Nope. Not going to work" I said while I crushed a piece of paper and threw it in my now full garbage can. I've spent all day in my room trying to find something worthy of trying to do. But I got nothing. Thank goodness that mom is not at home, she'll probably kill me if she knew that I stayed all day in my room. " Ugh, what am I going to do.. Oh great, now I have a headache" I said putting a hoof on my head. I think it would be way better if I make a list of the things that she likes. Yeah, that's what I'll do! I took a new piece of paper and started writing. "Okay, first things first: She likes cats, candy, plushies.. What else... A show called My Little..Human I think? Wait, I thought that show was for fillies! But anyways.. She likes simple things..and.. I got nothing else". I stayed looking at the paper for almost two minutes. ....Wait, simple things... How about.. A card? That's a good one! I'll do that! I took a piece of paper, colored pencils, and other art supplies and put them in my desk. "Here we go" I said as I started drawing something.

The next day...

Harmony's POV

Hey! Hey Mimi! I said trying to get to her at the hallway. "Oh, hi Harmony" said Mimi in a bittersweet tone. "Um, can we talk for a moment? School hasn't even started, so I think we have time" I said putting my hoof on my neck. "...Sure." She said before putting down her backpack.

Harmony: Um.. Well, I noticed you've been kind of quiet these days, and I wanted to say sorry again for what happened the other day.

Mimi:... It's okay. Now can we go to our classroom?

Ouch.

Harmony: No wait! I actually have something for you. Just a couple of minutes and that's it, please?

Mimi: ...Fine.

I placed my backpack on the floor and took out a medium-sized purple card and gave it to Mimi.

Mimi: ...This is for me?

Harmony: Yeah. ..I wanted to make it up for you, so I made you a card.

Mimi's POV

I opened up the card to see a huge "I'm sorry" written in purple and a bunch of purple glitter everywhere, almost covering the text. On one corner, I saw some candy in a small bag.

Harmony: Heh, sorry for adding too much purple, it's the only color I had in-

Mimi: It's beautiful.

Harmony: W-what?

Mimi: This is beautiful! I love it!

Harmony's POV

Mimi quickly gave me a bear hug, and I quickly responded back by hugging her too. "So, was it okay if there was too much purple in it?" I said looking at her and then the floor. "Are you kidding? I love purple!! I even have purple in my cutiemark!" Mimi said and then turned around for me to see her cutiemark: it was a purple flower with five petals with a black treble clef on it. Being honest, it was really pretty.

Harmony: Now that everything's cleared up, we can go to class.

Mimi: Okie Dokie Lokie!

Harmony: Oh! I actually forgot something! I wasn't really good at the oral report's day because I was-

Then, out of nowhere, the FREAKING bell starts ringing.

Harmony: That's it! That bell is going DOWN!

Mimi: *giggles* Don't worry Harmony, you can always tell me later!

Harmony: B-but-

Mimi: Um, I think we're going to be super-duper-extra-mega late if we don't get to class now •.•

Harmony: ...Fiiiine.

After that, we went to our classes and then to another class and blah blah blah. Let's say that this was a not-so normal day. Why do I say not-so normal? Because when you're with Mimi, things always get out of control. And...well... I guess I kind of like that ^-^.

Sorry for taking so long! School is really getting on my nerves>.< But anyways, hope you guys liked this!