SCENE 5

Alisha enters the classroom. Scans the whole class and find a group of fashionable girls nearby.
ALISHA: I think that group is just fit for me.
Hi girls, I'm Alisha.

MIA: What! OMG, Who's this? How can you invade our space like this. No matter. You have so many pimples on your face. We hate such stuff. Just look at your oily hair, old fashioned shoes, dirty jeans. Go away 'pimply'. HAHAHA!

Alisha has tears in her eyes she sits down next to another student.

VAISHNAVI: Hey ! Don't pay attention to them they are like that only.

ALISHA: Thanks.

Teacher enters.
TEACHER: I'm Mrs. Ray and I'll be teaching you Chemistry.
I see, we have a newcomer named Alisha.

ALISHA: Yes ma'am.

TEACHER: Okay Alisha I hope you know what organic chemistry is?

ALISHA: I forgot miss.

TEACHER: What you don't remember the basic thing . What do you remember then eating? Sleeping? This college is not for ill-heads like you.

ALISHA: Ma'am you can't say that. I'm here to learn something.

TEACHER: How dare you talk like this? Get out! And ( seeing Alisha crying ) see this crying baby. Small package big drama. Get out, don't waste my time.

Girls let me tell you one thing. If someone behaves like this with you or make fun of you just ignore them. They don't deserve you and your attention. You are special and better than them. Don't be depress for those people who don't deserve that. The people who don't respect you there is no place for them in your life and they can never be your true friends, after all they are judging you by your appearances and not by your pure loving heart.

"Good people will give you happiness, Bad people will give you experience, Best people will give you memories, The Worst people will give you a lesson"

-----------------------------EXIT----------------------