SCENE 9

D.S ROY COLLEGE

ALISHA: Hi.

MIA: Look who's come girls, 'Pimply'. Not looking bad but are you trying to copy us..copy cat and if you are let me tell you, you will never be able to become like us. Never seen anyone as foul as you. Even a chameleon looks better.

That's it..Alisha realizes enough is enough. She remembers her friend saying that she is beautiful and she don't have to change for such stupid people. Next day she goes in simple attire.

MIA: Look at pimply, copy cat! Looking like a beggar.

ALISHA: Yes, unlike you! Look at your make up! My God looks like a Drag queen.

TANIA: Did you just call our best friend Drag queen?

ALISHA: Yes, you Drag queen's servants! Talking about fashion. I could throw a penny at you.

SNEHA: Throw a penny? You idiot! Do you even know whom you are talking to ?

ALISHA: Yes, I know. I'm talking to scare crows with painted faces, trying to scare off pigeons. But maybe I should burn you off. You're useless.

SNEHA: How dare you..

ALISHA: What did you say, donkeys ?

MIA: N-Nothing. Let's go girls.

Teacher comes in;
TEACHER: Class, What are alkenes?

Alisha gives the right answer

TEACHER: Good. What are aromatic compounds?

Alisha gives the right answer

TEACHER: I'm impressed. How much % did you get, dear?

 Finally, our friend Alisha understood that appearances are not important. We don't make friends seeing their looks but by seeing their heart.

----------------------------EXIT-----------------------