Chapter 3

Rohan and Covena stood on the bridge of the Mandator. Rohan was explaining the details of his fleet when an ARC trooper walked onto the bridge. Covena quickly drew her pistol and aimed at the trooper.
"Covena wait!"
Rohan grabbed her arm forcing her to lower the pistol.
"Why is there a clone on your ship? Are you apart of the empire?"
Rohan looked at Covena in a very laid back manner.
"Covena there are clones on all of the my ships. In fact there are a little over 250,000 of them. I had them cloned before the Clone Wars."
"How is that even possible?"
"My master was the one who ordered the clones for the republic. When he did he told me so I ordered my own little army."
Rohan told the ARC trooper to go and get the commander.
"They had little growth accelerations so they age like normal people. They've been training all of their life. The best part is, no inhibitor chip. So no order 66."
Covena was still unsure but she holstered her blaster and looked at the fleet through a window.
"Who was your master?"
The entire bridge went silent. Rohan was hesitant.
"My master during the clone wars was Kit Fisto. However my first master was Jedi master Sifo-Dyas."
The silence was broken and everyone went back to work. Just then a trooper walked onto the bridge except Covena noticed that this clone was different. He wore the armor of a clone airborne commander.
"Covena, may I introduce Commander Jumper of the 909nth airborne division and the 909nth clone legion."
Covena looked at the commander noticing the blue and red skull painted on the front of his airborne helmet.
"What is the 909th legion's color?"
"Our colors are blue like the 501st outlined with the red of the Corusaunt shock troopers."
With that Rohan stood there with a smirk on his face. Covena looked over and was confused by the commander who was still standing at attention. Rohan looked at the black glass of the airborne helmet.
"At ease Jumper. Don't be rude. Introduce yourself."
The trooper relaxed his posture then looked over at Covena who nearly pulled her blaseter out of shock caused by this now relaxed clone commander.
"The names Jumper. And you are?"
"Covena."
Rohan and Jumper got right down to business.
"There are imperial forces located in these star systems of the inner circle."
Jumper simply responded to this with a serious tone.
"How do you expect to follow the plan with that much opposition?"
"Simple. I'll take my crew, Covena, and Captain Valor and a battalion of BARC troopers. We will infiltrate the star destroyer and find her."
Rohan handed Jumper a com link.
"When I signal you with this make the jump with the Mandator and have all six super lasers rip the blockade apart."
Rohan began to walk to the door and as he passed Covena he seriously said something to her.
"This is where the fun begins."