Chapter 5

As the group entered the cockpit of the fury Rohan was blind sided by Covena as she hit him in the side of the head.
"What were you thinking? You could've been killed."
"Relax I'm fine."
Rohan activated the com link and ordered the fleet to proceed to the primary objective. All of the ships jumped to hyperspace and the fury landed in the hangar of the Mandator before it jumped as well.

Rohan left the cockpit only saying that he needed time to think. Emilia left as well but was silent. Covena looked at Jumper with a confused expression.
"What's with them?"
"They just need some time alone."
"I'm gonna go see if he's ok. That Inquisitor got to him."
"You really shouldn't..."
Jumper was cut off by Striker who had put the ship on autopilot.
"Let her go. She'll find out either way."
Covena entered Rohan's room to find him kneeling in front of a wall covered in lightsabers. Emilia stood facing the wall with her hand on Rohan's shoulder. To Covena's left was a large bed with five shelves above it. On the top shelf rested three unique lightsabers.
"Where did you get all of these?"
"The ones on the wall are the sabers of all of those who died in the jedi temple," Rohan stood up and they both faced Covena. "As for those three they belonged to Mace Windu, Darth Revan, and Sifo-Dyas."
Covena noticed two other sabers on Rohan's belt.
"What about those?"
"The double blade is the modified saber of Darth Maul and the other is the saber of Kit Fisto."
"Don't you have your own saber?"
Rohan didn't answer and left the room. Covena and Emilia followed him.

They had landed on an asteroid cantina to refuel the ship. As Rohan repaired the ship he looked over at a Corellian light frigate. He saw a man and a wookie board the ship and it flew away.
"Wonder where he's headed."

They met with the Mandator and landed in the hangar. As they discussed the plan on the bridge Rohan grabbed his head as if he had been hurt.
"What is it?"
"Nothing. Is my old fighter flight ready?"
"You mean the old head hunter? Of course. But why would you need it?"
"Emilia will take the fury to the next target. I'll take the head hunter and meet you there."

Covena followed Rohan and watched as he boarded the fury. She noticed when he exited the fury that on his belt hung the blades of Revan, Fisto, and Windu. He then got into his fighter and flew away.