Dad/ Father-In-Law

Ah daughter! I haven't known you for long, but I remember being freaked out when I first spoke to you... :P You spammed my message board with tissue and Varuna; you crazy daughter of mine..! I didn't even know I had a daughter.. *Thanks Varuna xD* 

  So Dhara, you're crazy, you're absolutely mad, you're hyper, you're insane, you worry way too much, you get mad for no apparent reason! Oh and also, you SUCK at lying.. >.< Seriously, daughter! Did I teach you nothing at all? -_- But that's not the point! The point is that irrespective of all those things, you're an amazing human being who cares about her friends, and ... husband. >.< Seriously though, you are an amazing personality, irrespective of all the crap that you have had to face, you're standing tall with a smile on your face; something which not many people can do.. :) We're proud of you :)    Mason? The way you started talking to me wasn't the best way to start talking, mate. ;) Actually, it was the worst. -_- This pic is for you > http://funnyshare.org/s/34/69834-Rules-for-dating-my-daughter.jpg < I don't think the link will work, but I think you can attach it to the side? I dunno, check it anyway. :P That's all I have to say to you.. :P Although a few days ago, I did give you permission to 'screw Dhara for the 150th time', if I remember your words clearly.. :P But remember one thing, you hurt her, in any manner possible, I'll shoot you. Virtually, I've done that already, but anyway, just a warning for you . :)    Have a happy life guys, and stay safe. ;)

(A/N i have added the link in the box on the right)